where can i get a terabyte free internet usage on mobile phone contract ?

12 replies
Found 17th Feb 2010
says it all in the title ....someone posted a non deal on it , but if anyone knows of one please let me know ....

12 Comments

Why on earth would you want a terrabyte on a mobile contract?

Thats 1000 gigabyte

you aint got no hope whatsoever unless your willing to pay many hundreds of £'s a month, maybe even thousands nobody will give you that amount free

most unlimited mobile contracts give you a fair usage amount of maybe 300megabyte, not even one gigabyte and you want a thousand times this amount for free?

think they might mean gigabyte

Banned

lol

you'd have to be downloading 24/7 for a decade to use this

If you mean 1gb then thats what Virgin do........

I will give you that deal if you phone me on 07786818294 calls charged @ £350 a minute

Original Poster

no I don't someone posted a deal on it ... so when I told my other half he said the same as you guys .....anyway I'm curious to see if there is such a deal ....

Original Poster

Free Nokia N97 Mini 600 mins unlimited Texts Unlimited Internet (1 terrabyte) Free Sat Nav app for life £25 With T-Mobile 24 month contract

£25.00
59°

FOUND BY: JBAUERBEATSJBOND 4 days, 23 hours ago

Seen this instore as a managers special there was a Blackberry curve 8250 on the same deal.
With the unlimited net it really is unlimited as its 1 terrabyte p/m on tesco mobile (Which are O2)

More: Tesco Mobile (Tescomobile) reviewsTags: tesco mobile, nikia, n97 mini (Add a tag)

This was the deal that was posted up --- but when i looked into it even though he says it's instore , tesco said that due to fair usage scheme with most mobile phone operators that the most that is on offer is 2GB for mobile phone -

Banned

denandyas;7867312

no I don't someone posted a deal on it ... so when I told my other half … no I don't someone posted a deal on it ... so when I told my other half he said the same as you guys .....anyway I'm curious to see if there is such a deal ....

any contract with unlimited data could say this then really. its just a marketing gimmick.

looooooooool

Banned

dcx_badass;7867732

No way is it 1 terabyte, that is 1000GB, most will give you 0.5 gigabytes.

yeah but how much could you download in 18 months on unlimited 24/7?

hence why its just a marketing gimmick.

Banned

csiman;7868054

yeah but how much could you download in 18 months on unlimited 24/7?hence … yeah but how much could you download in 18 months on unlimited 24/7?hence why its just a marketing gimmick.

[SIZE=2]My mobile BB is about 2 mega bits so about 230kb/s
(365x1.5)x(24x60x60)x230kb/[/SIZE][FONT=Times New Roman]1 073 741 824 = 10.13TB
owned
[/FONT]
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. NEWBIE Help with a new laptop or PC please?!33
    2. Full car respray22
    3. Jd sports22
    4. Paw patrol sea patroller22