Expired

Where can i get a vertical stand for PS3 Slim?

5 replies
Found 23rd Nov 2009
I have got a 250gb ps3 which stands verticaly next to my tv but it has fallen over a couple of times already and i really need a stand for it. I can only find stands on ebay being shipped from hong kong. Please can someone help me find one from a shop in the uk somewhere.
Thanks for your help

1. Ask
  2. PS3
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. PS3
5 Comments

argos.co.uk/sta…htm

Only £19.99 and it comes with dvd remote, HD lead, PS3 wireless controller (unofficial), and PS3 Phat stand.

edit nvm, sorry never noticed you had a slim.

Original Poster

generaloneill;6980055

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/5680298/Trail/searchtext%3EPS3+ACCESSORIES.htmOnly £19.99 and it comes with dvd remote, HD lead, PS3 wireless controller (unofficial), and PS3 Phat stand.edit nvm, sorry never noticed you had a slim.

its crazy that there seems to be nothing out there for a slim, u would have thought that they would do something like the argos deal for the slim

asda has them mate

Original Poster

Slapchops;6981805

asda has them mate

Excellent, thanks. Do u know how much they are?

saz2696;6982526

Excellent, thanks. Do u know how much they are?

Not sure mate, but it comes with DVD controller, HDMI cable and something else I think. I would guess at around £18 -20.
Cant remember the brand, its not PS3 original, but the brand makes controllers etc too.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4711606
    2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would35145
    3. UBER can be a waste of money1223
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769252

See more discussions