Where can i get a video put onto dvd?

Found 23rd Jan 2009
Sorry i always seem to be asking questions on here!!

Basically want to put my wedding vhs tape onto a dvd as we dont have a video player anymore.
Ive seen quite a few places online but wouldnt feel comfortable sending it off to just anyone.

Thanks xx
Community Updates
MiscDVD
15 Comments
You can buy kits from amazon for £25-35 then diy
amazon.co.uk/vid…ics
i could do it for you for a small fee
dealextreme do a great bit of kit to do this for about £8
Quick google and it finds plenty of companies who do this.

eg: videondvd.co.uk/ind…htm

£13.99 with 3 day turnaround.
Talk to a local camera shop or a wedding photographer.
yay! I have been looking for the same thing.
thanks for the helpful links
W1zz;4161672

Quick google and it finds plenty of companies who do this.eg: … Quick google and it finds plenty of companies who do this.eg: http://www.videondvd.co.uk/index.htm£13.99 with 3 day turnaround.

Yeah i have done a search but would hate for my wedding video to go amiss so wanted some recommendations really or local shops that do it.
cis_groupie;4161811

Talk to a local camera shop or a wedding photographer.

Didnt think of a camera shop - wonder if Jessops do it???
macdoona;4161409

You can buy kits from amazon for £25-35 then … You can buy kits from amazon for £25-35 then diyhttp://www.amazon.co.uk/video-dvd/s/qid=1232711051/ref=sr_nr_i_0?ie=UTF8&rs=&keywords=video%20to%20dvd&rh=i%3Aaps%2Ck%3Avideo%20to%20dvd%2Ci%3Aelectronics

Thanks but i wouldnt want to buy anything to do it myself as it's just the 1 video and would never be used again xx
Sagor;4161423

How much is small?? lol
kaits;4162845

yay! I have been looking for the same thing. thanks for the helpful links … yay! I have been looking for the same thing. thanks for the helpful links

Same here :thumbsup:
:pcan you please lonk me to deal extreme diy kit

is that a us site

do you oay custom charges? cheers
3littlemonkeys;4165958

:pcan you please lonk me to deal extreme diy kitis that a us sitedo you … :pcan you please lonk me to deal extreme diy kitis that a us sitedo you oay custom charges? cheers

Sorry ive had a look on there for you but cant find it! Difficult when you dont know what its called lol
thanks for trying lol I had a looooooong look too to no avail lol!
Sagor

Can you put camcorder tapes onto dvd? If so where r u located?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions