Expired

Where can I get an IPOD Nano (1st or 2nd gen) NEW ?

7 replies
Found 19th Nov 2008
I am trying to buy an IPOD nano 1st or 2nd gen NEW but can not find any. In most places like ebay there are all ex-display models or second hand.

Any ideas?

7 Comments

why u want the 1sr or 2nd gen ones?
I have one but its used but in excellent condition new box.

Original Poster

My daughter which is 7 wants one for Christmas. I can not really justify buying one of the new ones for £109 o even a 3rd gen refurbished one for £59. She even mention at some point the Ipod touch which is a no no.

She just wants it to put music but wants an Ipod I tried to persuade her to get her just an mp3 player but that's what she wants so if santa brings her one that is not and Ipod is not going to be very nice.

I know that she is very careful and everything but paying that much for something that she could break is not really what I got in mind.

What colour is yours out of curiosity? and for how much would you sell it?

Original Poster

cuzzy;3506437

Refurbs here. … Refurbs here. http://store.apple.com/uk/browse/home/specialdeals?mco=NzYxNzcx

Thanks for the info I have been there but my daugther does not want an Ipod shuffle :x. So I am thinking the Ipod nano 1st or 2nd gen will do the trick :whistling: hopefully I will find one by Christmas.

asandino;3506504

Thanks for the info I have been there but my daugther does not want an … Thanks for the info I have been there but my daugther does not want an Ipod shuffle :x. So I am thinking the Ipod nano 1st or 2nd gen will do the trick :whistling: hopefully I will find one by Christmas.

Nano also there. store.apple.com/uk/…MzU

black i think its 4gb but i have to check price maybe about £50 if u interested let me know. Will upload pic if u want to see.

Original Poster

sharonwai;3508261

black i think its 4gb but i have to check price maybe about £50 if u … black i think its 4gb but i have to check price maybe about £50 if u interested let me know. Will upload pic if u want to see.

Thanks for the offer to but for £50 I am thinking that I might as well get the one for £59. I thought I could get the 1st or 2nd gen for about £20 or £30. I guess I don't know much about Ipod after all.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. 43 inch 4k tv that is uhd 10bit58
    2. Foo fighters presale code.1110
    3. Advice on a cheaper hand held vacuum please.33
    4. Lost snipping tool on windows 10 laptop48

See more discussions