Expired

Where can i get Black Ops 2 Apocalypse DLC cheapest? (XBOX 360)

Found 28th Aug 2013
Looking to have a blast on the new map pack, but just curious as to if there is any cheaper alternative than straight from the xbox

Thanks
Community Updates
7 Comments
get the season pass and u save on all map packs
jonbarnes16

get the season pass and u save on all map packs

little late for that now, surely? i have already bought some map packs with msp, so spending 30 odd pound for a pass seems the more expensive option
It should be the same amount of points everywhere so have a look for the cheapest place to get points
midge80

It should be the same amount of points everywhere so have a look for the … It should be the same amount of points everywhere so have a look for the cheapest place to get points

Microsoft Points have been killed off by Microsoft though, so arent they useless?
Haha didnt know that i had points aswell what happens to them?
Existing points have been converted to local currency, eg £.
You can still buy points cards but not sure what the conversion is.
However, a 1200point card - usually enough for CoD DLC - is £10.85 on Shopto. The DLC on XBox.com is £10.20.
Sounds like cash is the better deal.
Ar460rn

Existing points have been converted to local currency, eg £.You can still … Existing points have been converted to local currency, eg £.You can still buy points cards but not sure what the conversion is.However, a 1200point card - usually enough for CoD DLC - is £10.85 on Shopto. The DLC on XBox.com is £10.20. Sounds like cash is the better deal.

Guess that is the best method, cheers mate
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants