where can i get cheap pine photo frames?

18 replies
Found 30th Sep 2009
I have an idea on how to make a bit of money, but i need some cheap pine photo frames for it to work! i am looking for a large quantity of various sizes ranging from 6x4 to 10x12. the ones on ebay arent very cheap. ive looked on ikea website and their sizes seem funny. tried wilkinsons, but they are all laminated chipboardy stuff. just looking for plain simple flat pine frames. why is it sooooo difficult???? anyone on here want to make frames for me? lol.

18 Comments

try wilkinsons!

unileeds;6441571

try wilkinsons!

In the OP says tried there:roll:

ikea:thumbsup:

Try Poundland or Tesco

debenhams.com/web…_-1

Don't know how cheap you want,might be still a 20% voucher on here too available.

Banned

I'm intrigued by your idea, care to enlighten us?

Original Poster

master_chief;6441635

dont be silly. if i told you all what it was then you would steal my idea and it wouldnt be unique! therefore wouldnt be so profitable. lol. well thats what im hoping anyway!

master_chief;6441635

he's going to sell them as quality pine photo frames:whistling:

Original Poster

Mum2Connor&Cerys;6441633

http://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_10001_10001_19777_207622_-1Don't know how cheap you want,might be still a 20% voucher on here too available.

thanks. had a look. thats pretty much the style i want. but i would say around £5 each for 10x12 is pretty much the max, and obviously less for smaller sizes.

Original Poster

transit;6441659

he's going to sell them as quality pine photo frames:whistling:

ha ha ha ha. how did you guess? lol. and who said i was a HE????

Original Poster

livingthelife07;6441620

Try Poundland or Tesco

tesco cheap ones are little rounded pine frame. and poundland never has just pine, they are always painted or plastic. also never have a variety of sizes in same style. thanks though.

Now you know why nobody else has implemented your idea,they can't find any pine frames:p

Original Poster

deb8z;6441717

Now you know why nobody else has implemented your idea,they can't find … Now you know why nobody else has implemented your idea,they can't find any pine frames:p

could be very true! definite gap in the market for my idea and for pine frames!

lprangle21;6441688

ha ha ha ha. how did you guess? lol. and who said i was a HE????

i presumed, i do apologise miss, mrs,or ms

Poundland have pine ones atm as I got some. I get mine from Ikea, I decorate and personalise them guessing thats what you are doing too.

There are wholesalers out there too, took me a long time to find the right one, but do you reserach and you will have no problems.

Good Luck

Have to try Peacocks,Matalan and shops like that if you not wanting to pay much.Depends whats in season sometimes a specific item cheap can't be found.

Maybe a bit more than you wanted to pay,they got some others too.

marksandspencer.com/gp/…e=1

marksandspencer.com/gp/…e=1

Original Poster

transit;6441749

i presumed, i do apologise miss, mrs,or ms

:friends:

Original Poster

4lyons09;6441753

Poundland have pine ones atm as I got some. I get mine from Ikea, I … Poundland have pine ones atm as I got some. I get mine from Ikea, I decorate and personalise them guessing thats what you are doing too.There are wholesalers out there too, took me a long time to find the right one, but do you reserach and you will have no problems.Good Luck

do ikea do different ones instore than what they have online? was thinking something a bit like what you do. do you sell them if so where?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. A dash cam with remote viewing capability over 4G22
    2. Do councils provide data when using a Data Collection company?610
    3. 1x Cineworld code needed412
    4. Appliance direct code or voucher11

See more discussions