Expired

Where can i get cheap signed merobilia?

3 replies
Found 16th Nov 2009
Im looking for a xmas present for my husband and was thinking of getting a signed picture or football shirt and im not sure where is a good place to get this from online?

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
3 Comments

i wouldn't get it online..Most football clubs will sign something you send to them as long as you personalise it ..i.e make it less easy to sell on and ask them to write merry christmas to " hubbys name" My sis in law got all of Man U autographs for her sons 21st and stuck them in an album.

Original Poster

queenlush;6910179

i wouldn't get it online..Most football clubs will sign something you … i wouldn't get it online..Most football clubs will sign something you send to them as long as you personalise it ..i.e make it less easy to sell on and ask them to write merry christmas to " hubbys name" My sis in law got all of Man U autographs for her sons 21st and stuck them in an album.

we support southampton fc and im not to interested about getting anything signed by our current squad, but maybe a signed england shirt or picture?

Start writing to the clubs PR team, that's what she did. As long as you make it clear that it's not just a signature you want and something more personalised they are quite helpful. She spent a fortune in stamps but got the results she wanted. Try writing to each individual club that each England player is from. I know it's long winded and a pain but she got really good results.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. What is gearbest like on warranty?79
    2. changing a dimmer swith to normal light switch34
    3. Swimming goggles for 3 year old21
    4. Parkopedia, can the info be trusted22

See more discussions