pharmacy?
Ask your local drug dealer.
Banned
Ask Caspar
Banned
Elton Chong

Ask Caspar

http://i.minus.com/ibfWaUKYzvF731.gif
You can buy this instore @ Tesco and they come with a syringe with needle insert proberly cheapest you will get. You also get the inks as well for the money not bad for less then a fiver.

Tesco Value Colour Cartridge Ink Refill Kit
I didn't know people still did this.
your local police station?
Ask this guy.

http://www.ghfun.co.uk/Magazines/HolidaySpecial/HolidaySpecial/zammo.jpg
If you ask at your local pharmacy for disposable insulin syringes they come in at about 10 for £3.
ebay
Banned
Strong multi alert ITT !
We're here to help not to judge, you don't have to lie. What drugs are you using?
My local doctors surgery judging by the way they took my blood last week. OUCH!!!
Original Poster Banned
thanks splatsplatsplat. I can get one for £1.55 off the bay
I used to buy them on ebay, (great for refiling juice tanks on e-cigs) Paid a couple of quid for 5 syringes with 5 blunt needles.
hukd786

thanks splatsplatsplat. I can get one for £1.55 off the bay

banned!
LOL!
Banned
guv

Strong multi alert ITT !

Former Multi ITT.
splatsplatsplat

banned!

Did i miss something, why did hukd786 get banned?, just for shopping on ebay!!! WOW....oO
tjack01

Did i miss something, why did hukd786 get banned?, just for shopping on … Did i miss something, why did hukd786 get banned?, just for shopping on ebay!!! WOW....oO

maybe you missed BOTH of the multi references?
brilly

maybe you missed BOTH of the multi references?

Sorry i don't understand the 'multi references' bit could someone explain the rule please?
tjack01

Sorry i don't understand the 'multi references' bit could someone explain … Sorry i don't understand the 'multi references' bit could someone explain the rule please?

you are only allowed 1 account
hukd786 had been previously banned by the looks of it
brilly

you are only allowed 1 accounthukd786 had been previously banned by the … you are only allowed 1 accounthukd786 had been previously banned by the looks of it

Thanks, understand now!!!
Banned
oh dear mc.....

Banned
casparwhite

oh dear mc.....

Too early.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions