Expired

where can i get cheapest cartriges for my printer Canon Pixma MP210?

5 replies
Found 31st Jan 2009
please help me to find a bargain for this cartridges. thanks

5 Comments

If you want some original cartridges i.e. with chips, then] LIDL stores have them on offer @ £2.25 at the moment.

I'm about to try Lidl & see if they have ink for the MP210 ? (when I checked another thread it didn't look as if they did but going in store to see for myself .. will add to this thread if they do as great price!!!)

The cheapest place I found was ]7dayshop.com
PG37 BLACK £8.39
CL38 COL £11.29
Free delivery
Hope this helps

Original Poster

THANKS friends, i willl have a look today in lidl....

Bellerophon;4238342

If you want some original cartridges i.e. with chips, then] LIDL stores … If you want some original cartridges i.e. with chips, then] LIDL stores have them on offer @ £2.25 at the moment.

Just looked at these on their website.

It doesn't say they are original cartridges, just that they are 'suitable for' various makes of printer.

I find it difficult to bellieve that anywhere sells genuine Canon cartridges for just £2.25, but I would love to be corrected!

Before I make a long trip to my nearest Lidl, please can anyone confirm that these are indeed genuine Canon? Or are they merely compatibles?

Original Poster

i been to lidl local, they haven't got pixma mp210 compitible, but its quite cheap for the few of the others.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769567
    2. Did you know?3054
    3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247660
    4. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710987

See more discussions