Expired

Where can I get Free DVD Cloning software?

9 replies
Found 7th Apr 2005
I have downloaded some DVD cloning software and have used them until the trial periods are up.
Anyone know of any completely free software that is good that I can use?

I only want it for the occasional backup of my own DVD's.

10 Comments

The best program I've found for backing up original disks is DVD Shrink.
Its free and can be found here dvdshrink.org/wha…tml

Hope this helps,
wsm1972 [/url]

Original Poster

Thanks wsm1972, I am off to try that one now.

davemichael

I have downloaded some DVD cloning software and have used them until the … I have downloaded some DVD cloning software and have used them until the trial periods are up.Anyone know of any completely free software that is good that I can use?I only want it for the occasional backup of my own DVD's.

What one's have you already tried?

Original Poster

:oops: Must admit I don't know what the names are as I downloaded then used, then deleted.
Clon2dvd, 1ClickDVD .....?

I will have another look at which ones I have used and post a better reply, although maybe not until next week as I may not have the time earlier. :oops:

Clone dvd 2 when used in conjuction with anydvd will allow you to make a copy of any dvd. You have to start the anydvd first, then run the clone dvd 2. These are freely available on the web, yes they both have a trial period, but when it runs out simply remove then program and reinstall. Very reliable software.

Original Poster

I tried removing and re-installing Clone2DVD but it still says my demo period has expired. I expect there is a cookie, registry setting or some other file that I cold delete - if you know what it is please let me know.

It'll be in the registry. There are some registry cleaning programmes about.

CLICK HERE - REGCLEANER

Be careful what you delete with it though. Make sure you have unchecked or checked only the registry entries you know you can safely delete.

Only use this if you're confident of what you're doing.

Remove the program, remove all temporary files and download it again. Always works for me, and no worries about messing with registry keys.

Original Poster

Tried removing a few registry keys, deleting temporary files and downloading again. Still didn't work
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland2458
    2. Lego Dimensions has officially been cancelled.66
    3. sweet Sundays codes need to be redeemed by 23.59 on the 19th of October67
    4. word association Game74244899

See more discussions