Groups

Where can I get front face plate for the empty DVD bays in my pc tower

Hi as the title says I have bought a second hand PC tower and two of the plates which cover the empty compartments where the DVD/CD drives sit are missing, anyone know what I can find the plastic black plates which sit in there?

6 Comments

ask some Friends for broken DVD ROM drives or buy some new ones or find out the name/make/brand of your case and ask if anyone has some spares or post image of case so people can see round/square/unique fitting etc

Have you tried Fleabay

Original Poster

yeah im not 100% sure what i should type in to serach for the 5.25" drive face plates

they are rathetr expensive from what i found

I needed some of these last year and just searched 'drive bay covers' on ebay and got about 10 for a few pounds. Although you may need the ones designed for your case for them to fit exactly, they should be ok if you just get any generic ones, though they might not be perfect. :thumbsup:

I have boxes of them at work , mainly black ones ,also have some black bezels that were supplied with some CDROM's .As said , there are different fittings sizes ,so they may not be a perfect fit for your case . I also have them for the floppy drive space too . I can sort some out on Monday .
    PM me if you need any .
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. love affairs1649
      2. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1525
      3. Important info for Ryanair customers1825
      4. word association Game73944491

See more discussions