Expired

Where can i get hairproducts/Toiletries/aftershave online ?

2 replies
Found 10th Jun 2007
Im looking for a good priced place to buy all my product from online , i know of boots but was just wondering if there was anywhere better.

Thanx in advance!

3 Comments

I get all mine from Tesco

Theres normally B1G1F's on a range of products, plus then you get clubcard points, plus money off your shopping, and occasional free delivery codes.

For example you could buy £25 of items on B1G1F, use a £15 off £50 voucher = they cost you £10. Get a 500 points code = They cost you £5.

£5 + delivery (3.99) = £8.99 for £50 worth of products!

Original Poster

Wicked, cheer's angel !

Banned

angelkelly

I get all mine from TescoTheres normally B1G1F's on a range of products, … I get all mine from TescoTheres normally B1G1F's on a range of products, plus then you get clubcard points, plus money off your shopping, and occasional free delivery codes.For example you could buy £25 of items on B1G1F, use a £15 off £50 voucher = they cost you £10. Get a 500 points code = They cost you £5.£5 + delivery (3.99) = £8.99 for £50 worth of products!

Whenever i have used a code, the code has always been applied after the BOGOF, so basically the codes havent been applied due to the amount not being what it should have been, contacted tescos several times about this as it is stupid that there online workings can not account for these offers, but they just inform me that they will pass it on at there next meetings :roll: I mean jesus christ they expect me to calculate it all up myself befroe applying vouchers :roll:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Power banks on European flights?1013
    2. Driving anxiety.2944
    3. Ea access code for xbox?22
    4. Best sub £100 and sub £50 android phones?11

See more discussions