Groups
    EXPIRED

Where can I get Indian style Balti steel dishes on the high street?

Hi all,

Looking for a set of these to buy today on the high street as a gift. Anybody know where I can get them. The ones I'm looking for are the authentic looking steel dishes with the handles on the side that you usually get indian food served in, in a restaurant. Cheers,

14 Comments

i have got the individual sized bowls from the poundshop before, but not the bigger ones.

Chrome or black?

]Like these?

Original Poster

blackpeppa;3806815

i have got the individual sized bowls from the poundshop before, but not … i have got the individual sized bowls from the poundshop before, but not the bigger ones.

You mean like the dip/relish holders, or like single serving bowls? Might try there, thanks.

Original Poster

greg_68;3806844

Chrome or black?]Like these?

Chrome ideally. Link to pic didn't work.

Like this:
    https://www.acorn-catering.co.uk/images/products/112_spec/BD15.jpg

faultered;3806861

Chrome ideally. Link to pic didn't work.Like this:

Does the link not take you to Amazon?

If not just put 'balti dishes amazon' into google'

Original Poster

greg_68;3806902

Does the link not take you to Amazon?If not just put 'balti dishes … Does the link not take you to Amazon?If not just put 'balti dishes amazon' into google'

It does now, but I need them today, hence looking for them on the high street. Cheers.

Bought mine from The Range if you have one close or try Debenhams

faultered;3806920

It does now, but I need them today, hence looking for them on the high … It does now, but I need them today, hence looking for them on the high street. Cheers.

Sorry missed that bit, not sure about high street but most of the supermarkets, well they round do our way (batli capital of the known universe)

Debenhams, BHS etc do them too.

Original Poster

Seen them on Debenhams website, but amazingly no Debenhams in Newcastle town centre! Will try BHS. Cheers

faultered;3806857

You mean like the dip/relish holders, or like single serving bowls? Might … You mean like the dip/relish holders, or like single serving bowls? Might try there, thanks.

size like a side plate, not a dinner plate like they give you in resturants, but not relish size either.

try the independent cheap shops as well.

I bought ours in Asda, but I tink most supermarkets probably would stock,

get up the west road to the half a dozen indian market shops that are there!

I got my ones from 99p store,
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***620
      2. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…1014
      3. What would be HELL to you?1819
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767291

See more discussions