Groups
    EXPIRED

Where can I get lego batman gift set?

Nephew wants lego batman for Xmas. Any ideas where I can get this at reasonable prices.

9 Comments

Currys. Pc world. Hmv. And comet. Are doing the entertainment packs for about .£25 but very scares at the moment if you can find one. And its all shops stated but Bargin if u get one.

Original Poster

belly1066

Currys. Pc world. Hmv. And comet. Are doing the entertainment packs for … Currys. Pc world. Hmv. And comet. Are doing the entertainment packs for about .£25 but very scares at the moment if you can find one. And its all shops stated but Bargin if u get one.

Not any computer games, just lego brick sets...

Sorry. No probs.

Lego Batman was discontinued a couple of years ago, prices went through the roof, you will find some on a well known auction site, but expect to pay through the nose for it. Sorry

I saw a lego batman T-shirt in Tesco yesterday for kids

Original Poster

Schlingel

I saw a lego batman T-shirt in Tesco yesterday for kids

Oh will check that out tomorrow. Thankyou..x

Original Poster

RufusRabbit

Lego Batman was discontinued a couple of years ago, prices went through … Lego Batman was discontinued a couple of years ago, prices went through the roof, you will find some on a well known auction site, but expect to pay through the nose for it. Sorry

oh so that explains why it is so expensive sometimes over £100

check comet they do it for £24.99 if they have it in your area, you can check on line

it may be worth calling legoland windsor - they have a huge range in their big store. I am on a similar search for lego indiana jones.

Tel: 01753 626182 - actual legoland
    Tel: 01753 495000 - lego head office.

Good luck - they were really helpful when i spoke to them today.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …1326
      2. Oil for Oak Doors22
      3. Unexpected house guest query (Ratatouille)79
      4. Any solicitors? Leasehold covenant Query "business use"11

See more discussions