Groups
    EXPIRED

Where can I get mics for PS2?

I have just got a ps2 from a friend who very kindly didn't want it anymore as my daughters want to use singstar - they were given 2 games for Xmas.

However we don't have any mics and I can't find any in stock anywhere online - does anyone know where I might get some asap?!

Thanks

4 Comments

Hi - Saw these in Game yesterday (game.co.uk/PS3…mic) They should work on PS2 too - might be worth a trip to Game?
    jd

i have a set bought in error if youd like to make an offer as unsure of the price and not sure of postsage but someone on here will know

Original Poster

linw;3945014

i have a set bought in error if youd like to make an offer as unsure of … i have a set bought in error if youd like to make an offer as unsure of the price and not sure of postsage but someone on here will know

Are they brand new & in packing? I have no idea on price/postage either but if they are brand new I would be interested in them

folks check on ebay give you some idea of a price i sold some on there but was a few months ago and sorry cant remember how much.... was between £5 and £10.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Cheapest way to obtain Microsoft Office?22
      2. What is the true cost of 4K HDR home cinema entertainment in 2017?710
      3. recent price to fit a standard sized garage door55
      4. Iphone 7 - What Case?618

See more discussions