Groups
    EXPIRED

Where can I get one of these PS3 things from?

Similar priced...Except eBay..

shop.gameplay.co.uk/web…ps3

10 Comments

Original Poster

Thanks - repped you both, although the site you both stated has no indication of stock.

Don't be fooled into thinking you need to buy a product quoted as suitable for PS3 use.

(Virtually) any USB card reader can be plugged into your console... even the much cheaper examples you find on the shelves of your local supermarket (depending on the size of it, obviously).

BFN,

fp.

Original Poster

fanpages;8168426

Don't be fooled into thinking you need to buy a product quoted as … Don't be fooled into thinking you need to buy a product quoted as suitable for PS3 use.(Virtually) any USB card reader can be plugged into your console... even the much cheaper examples you find on the shelves of your local supermarket (depending on the size of it, obviously).BFN,fp.

Yeah I know and thanks, it's just that I like the way this fits on the PS3 without any extra wires etc...

Mallinersha;8168472

Yeah I know and thanks, it's just that I like the way this fits on the … Yeah I know and thanks, it's just that I like the way this fits on the PS3 without any extra wires etc...

No worries... you're welcome. Hope you find what you are looking for.

BFN,

fp.

Sorry to intrude but, would this work on the slim console? As in, would it fit

Original Poster

striker33;8169160

Sorry to intrude but, would this work on the slim console? As in, … Sorry to intrude but, would this work on the slim console? As in, would it fit

I don't think so

Not really instock in uk now as they are bringing out Nyko Media Hub Slim
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Salecharms.com is this a genuine pandora retailer?11
      2. Furniture Sliders23
      3. SCS add ons... are they worth it??34
      4. O2 Priority concert tickets1325

See more discussions