Where can I get some amazing fudge and some cheap reeses pieces?

Found 4th Dec 2017
Ok so this is for the wife for Crimbo, i just want to make sure I get the nicest and best amount of sweet treats I can.

I want to get her some really lovely fudge, she really likes salted caramel flavour, she also really loves Reeses Pieces and related merchandise so does anyone know of anywhere that seels these cheap as they seem fairly expensive in the supermarkets.

Can anyone’s suggest some nice makes of fudge I can get, or let me know if you see any Reeses pieces chocs or March on offer anywhere please!

Thanks so much in advance if you can help me out
Community Updates
  1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
12 Comments
b&m and poundland have reeses and other us candy
As Matt said, B&M have lots different Reeses merchandise, advent calendars, festive bits etc.

For fudge, you can't go wrong with Fudge Kitchen. It's not cheap but they have some great flavours (incl. salted caramel) and the presentation is fantastic. (They also sell fudge making kits, and fudge making experiences inside their stores, which might be worth a look if there's one close by you).

The Devon Fudge Company and The Finest Fudge Co might also be worth looking at.

HTH
Try making your own fudge
Home Bargains do Reeses too 🏻
sicklysweet27 m ago

Try making your own fudge

This. It’s not actually that difficult and she’s certainly love you forever if you mastered the art!
I agree with making your own.
I made some chocolate orange fudge for my daughter to sell at school and had so many positive comments about it.
I'm sure she would love the effort and personalised touch too
I love fudge but would agree with the others, after you have made your own, nothing is as good. I use this recipe but be sure you use a big pan. nigella.com/rec…dge
Edited by: "psychobitchfromhell" 5th Dec 2017
Original Poster
Thanks everyone that’s really lovely of you to take the time to help me out. I will hit B&M and the pound shops for the Reeses, and it’s so weird that you all said make my own fudge, I had actually considered that AND I even had that exact Nigella recipe bookmarked as the one to make psychobitchfromhell.
So thanks again and have a lovely Christmas everyone!
Bootcutboy3 h, 15 m ago

Thanks everyone that’s really lovely of you to take the time to help me o …Thanks everyone that’s really lovely of you to take the time to help me out. I will hit B&M and the pound shops for the Reeses, and it’s so weird that you all said make my own fudge, I had actually considered that AND I even had that exact Nigella recipe bookmarked as the one to make psychobitchfromhell. So thanks again and have a lovely Christmas everyone!

Give it a go. It isn't hard and it tastes fab.
Original Poster
psychobitchfromhell3 h, 1 m ago

Give it a go. It isn't hard and it tastes fab.

I sure will do, I like messing on in the kitchen anyway. Any tips you can give me with making these or is the recipe pretty easy to follow?
Bootcutboy1 h, 10 m ago

I sure will do, I like messing on in the kitchen anyway. Any tips you can …I sure will do, I like messing on in the kitchen anyway. Any tips you can give me with making these or is the recipe pretty easy to follow?

Recipe is easy. Do use a big pan though because it expands a lot. Also you need to keep stirring it for a good twenty minutes after you finish so if you have a hand mixer it certainly helps. Hope it turns out well.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions