Where can I get some good quality cheap Essential oils please?

Found 13th Dec 2017
Hi All

Just got the missus a diffuser for Christmas, I want to get her some essential oils too but I know nothing about these and want to make sure I dont buy the really watered down ones, can anyone recommend best sites to get these from? Any discounts or stuff on sale anywhere at the moment?

Any help would be most appreciated thanks!
Community Updates
Ask
5 Comments
I saw a few in home bargains 99p not sure on quality. Otherwise body shop are decent they frequently have 40% off
I get Freshskin branded oils, they're a good price and good oils, they are available from both Amazon and Ebay.
hakuna_matata2 h, 8 m ago

I saw a few in home bargains 99p not sure on quality. Otherwise body shop …I saw a few in home bargains 99p not sure on quality. Otherwise body shop are decent they frequently have 40% off

Many thanks Hakuna, Using a 40% off code Imanaged to get 6 different bottles of oil, a free 200g body butter, a chai vanilla soap all delivered for £15! Bargain. Have a great Xmas.
Which diffuser did you buy ? I'm wanting to get a Christmas smell around the house.
Thanks
Check out Aura on ebay. Really good quality. They do buy 4 get 1 free on 20ml oils. Best to avoid fragrance oils and stick to pure essential.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions