Groups
    EXPIRED

Where Can I get Some Nice Cheap Double Bed Quilt Covers From?

I've tried Argos, Wilkinson, Littlewoods and Next but cant find anything that we both like and under about £30. Anybody have any suggestions online????? I cant think of anywhere else to look.
    Thanks

13 Comments

have you tried matalan they have some nice ones £25 and under

Do you have a Dunelm nearby??

Try asda, my local had all their duvet sets reduced a few weeks ago, their nicer sets that norm cost about £30-£35 you were getting for about £12 - worth a look. Also Primark sell duvet sets, you can sometimes get a good set there.

carol123;4604120

Try asda, my local had all their duvet sets reduced a few weeks ago, … Try asda, my local had all their duvet sets reduced a few weeks ago, their nicer sets that norm cost about £30-£35 you were getting for about £12 - worth a look. Also Primark sell duvet sets, you can sometimes get a good set there.

primark usually have really nice ones for about £15

Original Poster

Nope none of those stores near, the joys of living in a quiet town! Thats why I need to look online.
    Thanks

someone posted a deal for Primark earlier today-£3 for a double ! Not sure what the quality will be like tho'..............

tj hughes sometimes have nice nes instore and im sure they have website as well

Yeah Matalan or Ikea - I have had 3 or 4 sets of bedding from there & they are really good value for money.

check out primark they have some really good ones

I get last seasons next ones from our local market in Wellesbourne for £10 superking size but they do have double at same price. They are all still in packaging with pillowcases.

try B&M
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 10% Argos code with glitch48
      2. Input Lag v Refresh rate on a TV..58
      3. Ps4 slim how much should I charge 2nd hand.44
      4. Need help with home Internet dropping out please33

See more discussions