Expired

Where can i get the best deal for a ps3 (80gb)?

Found 14th Sep 2008
I am looking to buy the above but im a bit baffled. What is the best price/package i can get fo a 80gb ps3?
Thanks

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
3 Comments

I brought the 40gb PS3 when they first came out but wish I had held back because there's just not enough. But I upgraded my 40gb to a 250gb the other day by just spending around £50 on a hardrive. and installing it at home. It's a piece of cake to do and will save you so much more money than getting the 80gb version. Good luck:thumbsup:

If you have a Virgin Credit card (or can stand waiting for applying one) I still say this deal at Zavvi is the best one out there: hotukdeals.com/ite…-s/

Some people have mentioned that they have had trouble getting the 10% off the bundle but most people (including me twice) seem to have no problems. Console, extra DS controller, any game and a choice of blu-rays for £306. They normally have good deals on consoles which work out superb if you have a Virgin Credit Card.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. SKY Q - Retentions - 18 month contract - 18 month deal79
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7771945
    3. Ashes thread(prizes)11
    4. Is Black Friday a big con!2028

See more discussions