Groups

Where can i get this case for a iphone 3gs?

I bought a case for my ipod and want a similar one for a iphone, i forgot the website where i got it from.

6 Comments

Original Poster

Will put pics in 10mins.

Original Poster

whatsThePoint;7976486

20 mins later ......:roll:

Sorry, my camera charging:oops:

Original Poster

I found the site, but cant find the iphone one, im sure ive seen it on here for £3.50
    prepaymania.co.uk/mob…tml

Just so you know mate, these are cheap imitations of the Mobi jelly case.

That may not bother you but they probably wont be anywhere near the same quality as the Mobi one so might disappoint.

Like i said it might not bother you, just thought id mention it in case youd seen the Mobi one and thought this was it.

good luck anyway

Original Poster

manchesterjim;7976781

Just so you know mate, these are cheap imitations of the Mobi jelly … Just so you know mate, these are cheap imitations of the Mobi jelly case.That may not bother you but they probably wont be anywhere near the same quality as the Mobi one so might disappoint.Like i said it might not bother you, just thought id mention it in case youd seen the Mobi one and thought this was it. good luck anyway

I've got the same case for my ipod and i love it, i have a habit of sliding my finger across the back and feel the bubbles:)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a luxury five-star break for two in Paris with Le Bristol Paris and Eur…67
      2. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64545
      3. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1134
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk66

See more discussions