Expired

Where can I go in Majorca ?

Found 28th Mar 2010
All inclusive holiday wanted with no animation etc.
Can anyone reccommend a good hotel with good food ..

1. Ask
  2. Majorca
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Majorca
6 Comments

Alcudia Pins Hotel in Alcudia bay, lovely hotel situated right on the beach. We always go there with Airtours holidays. highly recommend it.

Original Poster

I didn't think the pins had good reviews ??
When did you go last, and is the all inc. menu good?

Tanya;8231302

I didn't think the pins had good reviews ??When did you go last, and is … I didn't think the pins had good reviews ??When did you go last, and is the all inc. menu good?

I went in 1998 and 2005, 2nd time we went it had a full refurbishment. We only go 1/2 board but have the evening meal and we could'nt fault it, lovely food and plenty available. The hotel has good evening entertainment too.

I'd love to go again but finacies limited us to a holiday very rarely

Original Poster

happy tourist;8232902

You may want to read this first.]Father and daughter suffer illness and … You may want to read this first.]Father and daughter suffer illness and ]Meningitis fear for holidaymakersI lived in Majorca in the 90's and the Pins was never far from these kind of stories. I remember the second story. Very sad and avoidable.

Sadly that is why The pins stick in my mind. Also Bellveiew. :x

Tanya;8233819

Sadly that is why The pins stick in my mind. Also Bellveiew. :x

I did here once about a problem with its pool, i think that was before the huge refurb, I've never had any problems.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Incorrect Amazon refunds - how can I make sure they don't owe me any more m…68
    2. Assassin's Creed Origins deals?11
    3. Has anyone truly cut the cord with their landline and gone to a 4G connecti…22
    4. I’m in dire need of a dash cam with remote viewing capability over 4G813

See more discussions