Groups

Where can I leave my car? Outside of London.

I'm going to London for two nights but don't want to drive into the city. I would rather just leave my car in a small town or somewhere and get the bus/train in to the centre. I really don't know the area at all so could someone give me some advice on how I can do this cheaply. I will be coming down the M4 from south Wales.

20 Comments

our house

raptorcigs;6621160

our house

in the middle of our street

peodude;6621270

in the middle of our street

Our house

In the middle of our.

Banned

why bother with the car in the first place if you are going to leave it somewhere and get the train?

why not just get the train all the way?

Father wears his sunday best OOhhOOHHHohhhOOOOh.

ClarityofMind;6621328

Father wears his sunday best

Mother's tired she needs a rest...

The kids are playing up downstairs

Banned

Baggy Trousers,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

dimebars;6621364

Dirty skirts....

It's irresistable!!

dimebars;6621364

WTF ??? :x

Sister's sighing in her sleep

He switched songs lol

Poor OP.

Sorry OP, it's nigh impossible to park anywhere near here unless you're a resident or have a parking parmit from a resident and I live on the outskirts of the East End xx

The peeps are just suggesting your request is " madness" if you didn't pick up the meaning of the song.

ClarityofMind;6621413

The peeps are just suggesting your request is " madness" if you didn't … The peeps are just suggesting your request is " madness" if you didn't pick up the meaning of the song.

Thanks for pulling us out of it! :thumbsup:

deek72;6621425

Thanks for pulling us out of it! :thumbsup:

It was a hard job but someone had to do it..........:-D

Use parkatmyhouse.com, very good and cheap I used it last year got one week parking for £30 near Brentcross

Original Poster

dimebars;6621325

why bother with the car in the first place if you are going to leave it … why bother with the car in the first place if you are going to leave it somewhere and get the train?why not just get the train all the way?

Because I live in the middle of nowhere so wherever I go I will have to leave the car overnight.

Original Poster

meshosa;6621586

Use parkatmyhouse.com, very good and cheap I used it last year got one … Use parkatmyhouse.com, very good and cheap I used it last year got one week parking for £30 near Brentcross

Thank you, will check that out now.

Try St John's Wood - The car parks are usually full of mercs with bedsheets on so the chances of your car getting nicked is next to nowt...

it's a short tube journey into london from there...

I'd also try the car parks at Heathrow if you're coming in from M4.

Anywhere Outside London.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sad news about Barcelona2395
      2. Any Xbox One news today?2356125
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?2289
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764158

See more discussions