Groups
    EXPIRED

where can i order flowers and chocolates online?

I want to find a reputable and reliable company where I can find some flowers and chocolates that I can buy for my mums birthday and get them posted to their home address

anyone know any good companies with who they have hadgood service?

cheers

12 Comments

m&s are good for this

interflora...used them a while ago, flowers turned up as promised and they didnt charge my card (although they were meant to).

thorntons and m&s

John Lewis? Boots used to do flowers don't know if they still do,as did Next.

M&S, Debenhams, Interflora

how many mums do you have?

Original Poster

ChipSticks;7881243

how many mums do you have?

just the one, but wanna show her lots of love as im not gonna be there on the day and wanna show her that im thinking about her

Depending on how much you want to spend, Mum's used this site in past for ordering flowers for family and friends. Depends what you want them like, everyone who has received them complemented on how nice they were and unique

bloomincards.co.uk/ is site we've used

Banned

imnicebuttdim;7881307

just the one, but wanna show her lots of love as im not gonna be there on … just the one, but wanna show her lots of love as im not gonna be there on the day and wanna show her that im thinking about her

Aw :thumbsup:

I have used Next as well

BUNCHES was good when i ordered my mum some Orchids, they were delivered on the day requested and they lasted 9 weeks, i found codes on here so had them cheaper than they should have been.

I have used Thorntons and when they couldn't supply what I had ordered they just sent a worse selection( in my opinion)- customer service was non existant. Would never use again!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. It is a Yorkshire pudding wrap.1425
      2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17866388
      3. Any PS4 News Here29313802
      4. word association Game74044550

See more discussions