Groups

Where can I order the Nintendo Switch Neon to get it on launch?

Is this still possible or is everywhere sold out?

11 Comments

Tesco Direct. GAME and others have it, but not guaranteed for launch.

Edited by: "bo0td" 26th Feb

Bo0td

Tesco Direct

Yea Tesco says receive it on launch day

*ShopTo update: now says available for launch delivery
    Edited by: "jco83" 27th Feb

Bo0td

Here.

Unfortunately the red/blue console is very short in the market so … Unfortunately the red/blue console is very short in the market so customers who ordered before Saturday 14th January at 1.30pm will be fulfilled for launch. Pre-order now then we will fulfill after launch in wave 2, the date is unknown at this point.

Cheers, removed the link.

Original Poster

Thanks for the help guys, I think Tesco Direct looks like the best place to order the console.

amazon.co.uk/Nin…tch

Amazon have it in Grey! Neon Blue/Red keeps popping back in stock too as people cancel.

I'm not sure what to get .... better make up my mind quickly!

Just ordered the neon from Amazon

I preordered my Neon on Friday - the guys in my local GAME said that nationwide their stocks for the Neon system at launch still okay - in their case the Grey is the one they say they might not have at launch. But you'll have to buy Zelda from somewhere other than GAME at this point.

Mostly just leaving this answer here for anyone else who is wondering about stock

Nintendo.co.uk have the grey Switch available for pre-order still, which presumably should come for launch. It also states ordering from them gives a 2 year extended warranty. Currently TCB is offering 2.2% cash back on hardware from Nintendo and there's also a valid-to-use-with-cashback code giving you Pokemon Coasters when spending above £50. Seems good to me!

EDIT: Actually looking closer at T&C's the Pokemon Coasters aren't supposed to be given out on pre-orders, but you never know, you might get lucky.
    Edited by: "SlashingSilence" 26th Feb

getting mine from smyths toys

I chose to order mine from Argos. I get 6 months to pay it off too
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Do you use a case on your iPhone?44
      2. Virgin Media TV56
      3. Tooth extraction99
      4. What's the most impressive 4k / UHD film you have seen at home?611

See more discussions