Expired

where can i print my own personalised choc bar wrapper

Found 15th Oct 2014
hi, looking to print a personalisd wrapper that fits round a bar of choc, anyone know where i can do this please
Community Updates
Ask
10 Comments
yes, i need the template
How To: Free Downloadable Customized Chocolate Bar Wrappers From A Printable Press A Practical Wedding: Blog Ideas for the Modern Wedding, Plus Marriage
apracticalwedding.com/201…or/
I bought some off eBay thought by the time I bought the paper and used printer and ink it was just as cheap and didn't have to cut out to size made wedding favours out of mine looked real fancy
Cadbury's can do the whole thing for you. Not 'too' expensive' given it's personlaised, though p&p is a bit steep.
cadburygiftsdirect.co.uk/cat…spx

Edited by: "Spango" 15th Oct 2014
depends on whether you are selling the chocolates so what quality you want. if not selling you could print your own if you have a colour printer. if selling you could speak to a local printer?
leelee6781

How To: Free Downloadable Customized Chocolate Bar Wrappers From A … How To: Free Downloadable Customized Chocolate Bar Wrappers From A Printable Press A Practical Wedding: Blog Ideas for the Modern Wedding, Plus Marriagehttp://apracticalwedding.com/2013/05/free-customizable-chocolate-bar-favor/

thanks but its for a boys birthday, so this not suitable, just need something i can write happy birthday and their name, this isn't letting me change the main chocolate for lovers slogen, but otherwise it would be great
mutley1

depends on whether you are selling the chocolates so what quality you … depends on whether you are selling the chocolates so what quality you want. if not selling you could print your own if you have a colour printer. if selling you could speak to a local printer?

hi, no not selling them, just got a few birthdays coming up with people with unusual names and i thought it would be a nice gift,
Try 'chocoholics' they do personalised chocolate wrappers and u can get the chocolate bars from them to. They have their new brochure out now with some fab Xmas ideas as well so it might be worth checking them out. chocolate-parties.com goodluck hope u find what you looking for.
kathrynt

hi, no not selling them, just got a few birthdays coming up with people … hi, no not selling them, just got a few birthdays coming up with people with unusual names and i thought it would be a nice gift,

if you go into a stationers like ryman, they will have a colour printer so you could pay them to print it out if you don't have a colour printer.
hena's chocolate check on facebook or online they cater for corporate events, weddings, functions birthdays etc
btw square choccys easier to get hold of
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants