Groups
    EXPIRED

Where can I purchase instrumental versions of songs?

Okay I'm on the look out for an instrumental version of Noah & The Whales....5 Years Time. This is so that I can record an alternative version, purely for my girlfriend. I've had a scout about on the net but only really came across karaoke versions on American sites.

DJ's seen to use intrumentals as bed's (background music) but obviously it's a lot easier for them to get hold on one.

I just wondered if anyone knew of a site?

Thanks in advance if you do, but no worries if not.

4 Comments

I typed "5 years time instrumental" into google and clicked the first link, lol

here costs £1.50

Edited by: "jonny619447" 11th Nov 2010

Original Poster

jonny619447

I typed "5 years time instrumental" into google and clicked the first … I typed "5 years time instrumental" into google and clicked the first link, lolhere

Yeah thats the American one that I found...... I wasn't sure on the site but on second glance it doesn't look too bad. I'm just a bit cautious with giving card details to unknown websites but it seems like a decent version.

Oh actually....I've just clicked on your HERE link and that goes to the co.uk version instead so it's in £ rather than $. Yeah I might go for that. Thanks!
    Edited by: "eastavos" 11th Nov 2010

Original Poster

Now all I need to do is create some lyrics! Cheers Jonny

They take paypal, so you dont have to give your card details
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Need foreign euro spend card, only 40% eligibility for Halifax Clarity but …22
      2. Is there a way to know how well clippers cut hair, (e.g. motor power).22
      3. Private Number Plate22
      4. Switching from Apple to Andriod - Any advice?2643

See more discussions