Groups

where can i register all my cards so i can cancel all with one call

i lost my wallet few weeks ago and it was a pain trying to remember what cards i had in my wallet. a colleague of mine mentioned that you can register them all with a company so if i did lose my wallet again i can cancel them all with one call. anyone know of any???

4 Comments

careful of those type of companys i had a quote from one that said they could regidter all mine @ £20 per year for each card cheeky git i had 7 to register!!!

Banned

sentinelcardprotection.com/ind…htm

It's what Lloyds TSB use and it's free when you get a select account which is £7 per month, plus phone insurance, breakdown cover and some other worthless ****.

Then theres ]CPP. Thats what the wife uses and they record details of everything from cards to driving licences/passports.

Banned

vinylandtrinkets

i was wi sentinel card protection. its the biggest rip off ive ever … i was wi sentinel card protection. its the biggest rip off ive ever seen.Talk to you bank and see what they can offer

yeah every bank does it. Barclaycard have a cool system, where it covers all your cards, you get identity theft insurance (including legal) and access to your credit file, with alerts
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …2971041
      2. Are these two things distinctly different to you?33178
      3. New Nintendo 3DS XL – SNES Edition available in UK from October1124
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764571

See more discussions