Where can I rent a Nissan Figaro in the West Midlands?

Found 1st Apr 2009
Title says it all really, I'm after a Nissan Figaro to hire for a day or two, i'm based in the Midlands..... Nearest I can find is Essex.

5 Comments

Original Poster

http://www.topclassiccars.com/car-pictures/nissan-figaro.png

Rent the pink one its far prettier! Ive wanted one for years

Original Poster

Wenchybev;4796534

Rent the pink one its far prettier! Ive wanted one for years

At this point, I don't care about the colour cos I don't think I will find one anywhere near here! Any of the 4 colours will do just fine.
My other half loves them and I really wanted to surprise her by pulling into the drive with one :thumbsup:

Babbabooey;4796561

At this point, I don't care about the colour cos I don't think I will … At this point, I don't care about the colour cos I don't think I will find one anywhere near here! Any of the 4 colours will do just fine.My other half loves them and I really wanted to surprise her by pulling into the drive with one :thumbsup:

Just a point, when you pull into the drive in it, won't she think you've bought it and then be really miffed when she finds out it's only a rental?

Original Poster

Trickyjabs;4797663

Just a point, when you pull into the drive in it, won't she think you've … Just a point, when you pull into the drive in it, won't she think you've bought it and then be really miffed when she finds out it's only a rental?

Haha, good thinking, but no.... she would KILL me if I went out and bought another car, lol.
It's not looking promising though, there doesn't seem to be any rentals around:x
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Quidco Snow me the money Competition821056
    2. Magazine competitions - Issue 46 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1313
    3. Enter to win an iPhone X Anker competition33
    4. Win £500 worth of goods from RAF Museum's shop66

See more discussions