Expired

Where can I sell my unwanted fruit machine?

Found 10th Mar 2016
I brought a fruit machine not long ago probably about 3 months ago, but realised it is taking up too much space.
I then received another one as a gift.

So I have to sell them both as they are using up too much space am I able to sell them on here?
They are both fully working perfectly. I wanted to keep them but due to needing the space they have to be sold unfortunately.

Thanks
Community Updates
AskFruit
25 Comments
Ebay or Gumtree. Cash buyer local collection only.
tregs

Yes, you are allowed to sell them … Yes, you are allowed to sell them here.http://www.hotukdeals.com/for-sale-trade/wanted-fruit-machine-2391414?p=27545893

Thank you, just wanted to make sure. I appreciate your reply.
kester76

Ebay or Gumtree. Cash buyer local collection only.

Thank you very much I appreciate your reply.
it's a bit of a gamble
What fruity is it ?
krisward7955

What fruity is it ?

Club Monopoly Money Bags £250 jackpot - has a note accepter. everything works perfectly. (the one I had)
Bootylicious £70 jackpot - Has a note acceptor. everything again works perfectly. (the one I got as a gift)
Where are you based?
Where are you based?
Gotta love a flicker do you know the cheat for bootylicious ?
krisward7955

Gotta love a flicker do you know the cheat for bootylicious ?

No what is the cheat for bootylicious. Would be interesting to find out.
I am based in Redbridge, Essex
Do you know the flicker? And the "your box will be more than" ?
And Essex is to far for me.
where are you based?
"your box will be more than" is normally a mega hint during gameplay.
No idea about the flicker, what is that?
AndiTails

If the value of all your equipment is less than £500, I doubt very much … If the value of all your equipment is less than £500, I doubt very much you need this remote anyway...But some of us use AV amps, have the TV, multiple players, Sonos, remote lighting, TiVo, consoles and Bluray players. Then this is a god-send.

"Your box will be more than" if that value isn't a box value, then it's a jackpot box. So if "your box will be more than £25" and you don't have a £25 option, play the game and you will get jackpot.
When you take a game, the mega streak will flicker if that is in your box.
When you take a game, the mega streak will flicker if that is in your box.
Oh sweet I never knew that does that only work on that machine or any others? Cheers
May get a better price on Preloved.
dereklogan7

May get a better price on Preloved.

Ok thanks will take a look at Preloved never heard of it. Thanks for your input.
Or what about rent it to a pub and split profits.
it is now illegal to sell fruit machines without a special license, eBay, Gumtree etc wont allow it and will delete it
niconelove

it is now illegal to sell fruit machines without a special license, … it is now illegal to sell fruit machines without a special license, eBay, Gumtree etc wont allow it and will delete it

You've always had to have a license to sell fruit machines. Unless you take the coin mech out and play it on FREE play, which is allowed. You can still sell them.
Deal_hunter1234

Oh sweet I never knew that does that only work on that machine or any … Oh sweet I never knew that does that only work on that machine or any others? Cheers

I got that last trick wrong. I was a little drunk last night and couldn't remember it.

When you land on an upgrade square, your values will increase. If the jackpot flickers whilst the other values increase, you'll get a mega streak in your box.
There is also another trick, but it's sensitive information. So won't be sharing it and this all works on similar games. Take it or leave it, diamond geezer, forgot the others.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants