Groups

Where can i sell Overlord II for the highest price?

I bought 2 overlords II;s from play for £20, want to sell then, anyone know the highest price i could sell for?

8 Comments

You not trading them in for MW2?

Original Poster

Spriggan;6803908

You not trading them in for MW2?

Ive found it for £23.95 on Very using vouchers

Send them back to Play or trade them in now. If you wait until Tuesday there will be soo many unwanted copies of Overlord the trade-in price will take a nosedive...

And expect Very to demand the full amount in a couple of weeks. Never use Very or Littlewoods codes....

hotukdeals.com/ite…ing

Original Poster

gari189;6804005

Send them back to Play or trade them in now. If you wait until Tuesday … Send them back to Play or trade them in now. If you wait until Tuesday there will be soo many unwanted copies of Overlord the trade-in price will take a nosedive...And expect Very to demand the full amount in a couple of weeks. Never use Very or Littlewoods codes....http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/521503/littlewoods-warning

Is it just very/littlewoods or Additions direct, marshalward etc.

Very, Littlewoods, Marshall Ward etc are the same company....

Someone in this thread has done the same thing as you but changed their mind and cancelled
    hotukdeals.com/ite…ed-

Your best bet is to try and take advantage of the Gamestation offer - if that loophole is closed then either send then back to Play or trade in at Blockbuster/CEX. You might break-even.

Original Poster

gari189;6804164

Very, Littlewoods, Marshall Ward etc are the same company....Someone in … Very, Littlewoods, Marshall Ward etc are the same company....Someone in this thread has done the same thing as you but changed their mind and cancelledhttp://www.hotukdeals.com/item/521213/modern-warfare-2-25-when-purchased-

Does it happen to everyone?

JaYy_dOg;6804073

Is it just very/littlewoods or Additions direct, marshalward etc.

JaYy_dOg;6804217

You'll be fine with Very/ Littlewoods/Marshall Ward.

Lots of fuss about nothing.

JaYy_dOg;6804217

It happens to lots of people - you might get lucky and it might not happen to you. Its really up to you whether you want to run the risk. My wife was sent a code in the post which they "revoked" later on. Took 3 or 4 phone calls and several letters to sort it out....
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846228
      2. Help O2 wont repair my sony experia xz22
      3. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism812
      4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…6561254

See more discussions