Where can I sell Xbox Credit

Posted 15th Feb
Hi guys,

Just wondering from your experiences where is the best place to sell Xbox live credit? I have about £125 in vouchers which I don’t need.

Thanks.
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

11 Comments
Cardyard is good but only offering $101 and some change in cash for $125 for Xbox credit
eBay
eBay. I've sold loads of it on there.
deals6915/02/2020 13:48

Bad idea

^

Don't sell any game related codes on eBay unless you are aware of risks. I sold Xbox Live codes, out of 10 orders 5 were chargebacked. If it's 1x £125 code stay far away, if they are all smaller value codes maybe but expect to lose a large amount.
eBay is fine, just make sure you send the actual code and require a signature on delivery.
jamie1515/02/2020 14:48

^Don't sell any game related codes on eBay unless you are aware of risks. …^Don't sell any game related codes on eBay unless you are aware of risks. I sold Xbox Live codes, out of 10 orders 5 were chargebacked. If it's 1x £125 code stay far away, if they are all smaller value codes maybe but expect to lose a large amount.

I sold 14 lots over a two year period. Zero problems.
But then, I do tend to come across as a very nice person.

Edit:
No, wait. One buyer's eBay account had been hacked and he quickly queried the transaction.
The codes hadn't been applied yet and so I redeemed them into my own account straight away.
The ebay account holder was so nice about the whole thing and even let me keep the payment.

People tend to treat you as you treat them.
Edited by: "Erudite" 15th Feb
I’ve been burned selling codes on eBay before. It’s just full of hacked account buying them up and you end up out of pocket. Thanks for the comments.
Erudite15/02/2020 14:55

I sold 14 lots over a two year period. Zero problems.But then, I do tend …I sold 14 lots over a two year period. Zero problems.But then, I do tend to come across as a very nice person.Edit:No, wait. One buyer's eBay account had been hacked and he quickly queried the transaction.The codes hadn't been applied yet and so I redeemed them into my own account straight away.The ebay account holder was so nice about the whole thing and even let me keep the payment.People tend to treat you as you treat them.

Some codes are okay (I previously sold some other codes with no chargebacks), but when it specifically comes to game related codes such as Xbox the risks are very high. Some codes from hacked accounts weren't redeemed so I managed to quickly resell but the high chargeback amount is not good. This has nothing to do with coming across as a 'nice person', that idea is absurd. It is simply due to a high proportion of fraudsters on eBay (not just hacked accounts, also people doing it intentionally on their own accounts).
Edited by: "jamie15" 15th Feb
jamie1515/02/2020 15:27

Some codes are okay (I previously sold some other codes with no …Some codes are okay (I previously sold some other codes with no chargebacks), but when it specifically comes to game related codes such as Xbox the risks are very high. Some codes from hacked accounts weren't redeemed so I managed to quickly resell but the high chargeback amount is not good. This has nothing to do with coming across as a 'nice person', that idea is absurd. It is simply due to a high proportion of fraudsters on eBay (not just hacked accounts, also people doing it intentionally on their own accounts).

I think your wrong.. scammers don’t target nice people!!
toonsquirel15/02/2020 15:46

I think your wrong.. scammers don’t target nice people!!

Then majority of people selling Xbox codes on eBay must all be nasty
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants