where can i stream the latest movies for free please

55 Comments
On android? Movie tube lite
Flick joy
iPads please
rainierland
We use flick joy with the iPad and Apple TV :-)
try @FilmDictator on Twitter mate
Movie tube website (Google movietube).
Movie tube
Hd cinema
Show box just noticed no longer works since update
Thanks everyone!
Bradleigh

Movie tubeHd cinemaShow box just noticed no longer works since update

Showbox works
Legal options. Now tv, netflix, Amazon prime, blinkbox
ibblackberry1

Legal options. Now tv, netflix, Amazon prime, blinkbox

OP is clearly a cheapskate/freeloader/thief. Illegal options only, please.
Its only £5.99 a month for Netflix why mess about watching dodgy movie rips with poor picture and sound when you can pay less than a tenner and have them streamed in full HD with surround sound if you really love films you should want to see them with a good picture and sound and pay to support the film industry so qood quality films keep getting made in the future, try the free Netflix deal for a month you will see the difference i bet.
craigstephens

OP is clearly a cheapskate/freeloader/thief. Illegal options only, … OP is clearly a cheapskate/freeloader/thief. Illegal options only, please.

exactly!

if everyone did this where would the moviemakers get the revenue to make more movies?

don't encourage the freeloaders please

EliTom
ibblackberry1

Showbox works

Cheers for that
Must be something my end
Showbox streamed easiest direct to my tv as well
Mine fails to load content since last update
elitom

exactly!if everyone did this where would the moviemakers get the revenue … exactly!if everyone did this where would the moviemakers get the revenue to make more movies?don't encourage the freeloaders pleaseEliTom

Well said, freeloading scumbag.
Search for vshare on google

Click on download (unjailbroken)

Go onto the app and download moviebox

Done.
Had the same problem with s####x, mine worked again after going into setting/apps/s####x and delete data and cache. Restart machine and it works. Only problem left is that the option to stream to an external player has disappeared, so I can't stream to my chromecast. Luckily, the last HUDL2 OS upgrade now allow mirror screening, so sort of sorted.
airbus330

Had the same problem with s####x, mine worked again after going into … Had the same problem with s####x, mine worked again after going into setting/apps/s####x and delete data and cache. Restart machine and it works. Only problem left is that the option to stream to an external player has disappeared, so I can't stream to my chromecast. Luckily, the last HUDL2 OS upgrade now allow mirror screening, so sort of sorted.

Cheers for that
Happy days its alive again
elitom

if everyone did this where would the moviemakers get the revenue to make … if everyone did this where would the moviemakers get the revenue to make more movies?don't encourage the freeloaders pleaseEliTom

megalolz!
revenue through the roof, creativity at rock bottom
but at least the 6 conglomerates that run the hollywood movie industry aren't focused on box office receipts and takings from special edition DVDs and are focused on films purely from an artistic perspective, meaning they're not flogging dead horses by reviving, rebooting and sequeling long-forgotten classic movie franchises. why pay for new and novel ideas when we can just bring back robocop and TMNT to a new generation and let social media sell it for us??
nice to see some people are still dedicated with swelling their coffers, because when a film like forrest gump grosses 1200% of its budget at the box office, but loses $62m on its $55m budget, then we need to prop it up so they can continue to churn out low-rent product with excessive special effects
Moonwolf1976

Its only £5.99 a month for Netflix why mess about watching dodgy movie … Its only £5.99 a month for Netflix why mess about watching dodgy movie rips with poor picture and sound when you can pay less than a tenner and have them streamed in full HD with surround sound if you really love films you should want to see them with a good picture and sound and pay to support the film industry so qood quality films keep getting made in the future, try the free Netflix deal for a month you will see the difference i bet.

I pay for Netflix, and even using the American version there is still a very limited selection, so I also use popcorn time.

I'd be more than willing to pay for something like popcorn time that has all the films and TV you can think of rather than a limited selection. But unfortunately there is nothing out there like that so many people do turn to illegal viewing.
Wow some good replies on here ..

Btw I have Netflix & Sky movies which all show 'mostly old' stuff so if I want to stream some of the newer movies without paying the extortionate cinema prices I will thanks!

Thank you to all the helpful people and to the trolls .. Thanks for being so deep
Kodi
claire7519

Wow some good replies on here .. Btw I have Netflix & Sky movies which … Wow some good replies on here .. Btw I have Netflix & Sky movies which all show 'mostly old' stuff so if I want to stream some of the newer movies without paying the extortionate cinema prices I will thanks! Thank you to all the helpful people and to the trolls .. Thanks for being so deep

Why are those who are informing you about the error of your ways and the illegality of your activities trolling? It's assumed that you don't know right from wrong and need educating when you ask such questions.
ipswich78

Why are those who are informing you about the error of your ways and the … Why are those who are informing you about the error of your ways and the illegality of your activities trolling? It's assumed that you don't know right from wrong and need educating when you ask such questions.

so you have never done anything wrong ?
mercslkman

so you have never done anything wrong ?

Wrong or illegal? I have certainly never knowingly broken the law on purpose, hence why it appears a number of people on here need educating.
Edited by: "ipswich78" 2nd Jun 2015
so you have never gone over the speed limit/ never parked on double yellows just to drop someone off as i find that hard to belive everyone has broken the law some time or other
mercslkman

so you have never gone over the speed limit/ never parked on double … so you have never gone over the speed limit/ never parked on double yellows just to drop someone off as i find that hard to belive everyone has broken the law some time or other

As stated above 'knowingly' - I have never made a conscious decision to break the law intentionally.

Comment

ipswich78

Why are those who are informing you about the error of your ways and the … Why are those who are informing you about the error of your ways and the illegality of your activities trolling? It's assumed that you don't know right from wrong and need educating when you ask such questions.

Because I'm not here for a lecture I'm here for info so either give what's asked or scroll to the next question!
you wont get latest for free.
mutley1

you wont get latest for free.

yes you can oO

not strictly legal though!
KickAssTorrents - Full of legal to download things. What else you get there is up to you however
Be careful about downloading movies from these sites, nothing in life is free, the people who put them on these sites sometimes infect them with virus to collect your data.

Best to use a laptop that is not important with no bank/passwords etc
ipswich78

As stated above 'knowingly' - I have never made a conscious decision to … As stated above 'knowingly' - I have never made a conscious decision to break the law intentionally.

Watching online streams isn't illegal, it may not be ethical....but it's not illegal. I've mentioned this many times on here and to date, nobody can provide me with the law which is being broken by watching an online stream. So please "educate" me
claire7519

CommentBecause I'm not here for a lecture I'm here for info so either … CommentBecause I'm not here for a lecture I'm here for info so either give what's asked or scroll to the next question!

Wow. Can't believe how brazen some people can be.

Is that how much of a joke piracy has become now that you just talk about it willy-nilly? You might get a chap at the door :).
zan87

Wow. Can't believe how brazen some people can be.Is that how much of a … Wow. Can't believe how brazen some people can be.Is that how much of a joke piracy has become now that you just talk about it willy-nilly? You might get a chap at the door :).

Why would she get a chap at the door?

chocci

Why would she get a chap at the door?

Neighbour might need sugar.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants