Where can I swap my Samsung s8 plus for a iPhone X?

Found 20th Dec 2017
I have no idea if this sort of thing exist. Basically I have a 2 weeks old Samsung Galaxy s8 plus (mint condition, box and receipt etc) and I would like to swap it for an iPhone X. obviously I have to pay extra money for the iPhone X because the iPhone X is worth more but that is not a problem. the problem is that I don't know if this kind of swap phones deal exist? I appreciate the help thanks.

please no trolls I know most of you people here downvote all iPhone related stuff
Community Updates
7 Comments
Gumtree, shpock....yeh what the two said underneath, these two places I note are bad for fraud, ppl telling phone companies phone is lost/stolen then blocking it.
Edited by: "andybriggs03" 20th Dec 2017
Try CEX - they will usually give you more in store credit than in cash for you to put towards purchasing the iPhone X with them - also get a 24 month warranty
I’d sell on eBay, then buy the iPhone wherevers best price
Edited by: "NICNICREES" 20th Dec 2017
Try Preloved or Faccebook pages (local) but be careful.
Dnt use gumtree etc youll end up with a blocked phone id use cex or similar. Looks like its gona cost you tho as cheapest iphone x is 900 and the most they will give for yours is 414. Mite be an idea selling yours privately but i wouldnt but or swap far too many get blocked by fraudsters unless you know someone who will swap with you
Emily_Lucas6 h, 46 m ago

Try CEX - they will usually give you more in store credit than in cash for …Try CEX - they will usually give you more in store credit than in cash for you to put towards purchasing the iPhone X with them - also get a 24 month warranty

Sadly, trading phones to cex isn't the best way.

Even their store credit is a lot less than what you can get out of your device.
I sold a Samsung S6 edge 64gb for £230 on eBay, with £1 max fees.

Cex offered around £145 cash and around £190 credit.

Best option for the OP is to sell the phone privately and put the rest towards the X.
Did you get it on a contract? Take it back to the shop, you should be return it for free if it’s in the goodwill period
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants