Groups

Where Can I Watch HD Movies/TV Online??

Where Can I Watch HD Movies/TV Online
    ...Or if you know any good sites for movies etc.. would be much appreciated!!!

6 Comments

You'd be better off downloading it

Original Poster

RedIron;5492664

You'd be better off downloading it

So I've heard, but i just dont understand this torrent business, seems so pointless..>>finding the torrent>>then finding leachers/seeders>>downloading the torrent>>>then waiting>>wait abit more>>thenfind out its in chinese..lol

Banned

illegal uppercut!

Original Poster

kapows;5492684

illegal uppercut!

Everyone does it..

virus_786;5492682

So I've heard, but i just dont understand this torrent business, seems so … So I've heard, but i just dont understand this torrent business, seems so pointless..>>finding the torrent>>then finding leachers/seeders>>downloading the torrent>>>then waiting>>wait abit more>>thenfind out its in chinese..lol

It's not that bad, especially if you use a tracker that requires registration

virus_786;5492699

Everyone does it..

No they don't.

Now you've admitted it I guess the mods will be along to delete this thread pretty soon.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
      2. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211

See more discussions