Where can I watch Premier League goals...

Banned 8
Found 1st Mar 2009
other than Match of the Day, Football First or 24/7 Mobile? And on the same day of the games.

Rep given to all helpers!!

Thanks
David

8 Comments

Original Poster Banned

Bump 1!!

youtube has the vids, they get removed pretty quick but i have had no problem viewing when i want to see one i missed.. also people post links on there youtube vids to there sites forums etc where others post links of the vids..

on sat i managed to see john terrys goal online before the game had actually finished.
the telegraph website also has highlights from the day after the game finished if you can wait that long

[url]www.footytube.com[/url]

Original Poster Banned

chrisharry12345;4525711

youtube has the vids, they get removed pretty quick but i have had no … youtube has the vids, they get removed pretty quick but i have had no problem viewing when i want to see one i missed.. also people post links on there youtube vids to there sites forums etc where others post links of the vids..on sat i managed to see john terrys goal online before the game had actually finished.the telegraph website also has highlights from the day after the game finished if you can wait that long

Thanks for that, some good info!

Original Poster Banned

chrisk147;4525768

[url]www.footytube.com[/url]

I know of and use footytube, but its always the day after that goals are shown.

justin tv

Have you tried virgin media? That does all the football highlights too. Link below:

virginmedia.com/spo…php

Original Poster Banned

Thanks for all the replies. Rep given!!
Post a comment
@
    Text