Where can i watch previous Flashforwards?

18 replies
Found 26th May 2010
Hi allAnyone know where I can stream Flashforward eps 11-15? (My sky+ broke and I had to do a complete reset - deleting everything)
I know I can watch the last months on Five website, but 11-15 have gone off it now, been to a few other sites and all it is is clicking on link after link.

Rep given to person who points me to a nice simple site where I can just press play!

Cheers

1. Misc
  2. Watch
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Watch
18 Comments

Original Poster

Many thanks, though it has eps 13, 14 then jumps to ep 19 :-(

rep given anyway

Banned

As it has been cancelled you may not want to bother watching the rest.

Original Poster

master_chief;8698931

?????????????

Your joking right?

Banned

richard0000;8698945

?????????????Your joking right?

Fraid so. Sorry.

master_chief;8698931

cancelled:roll:? whats next fringe:whistling:

Banned

DEALofaLifetime;8698973

cancelled:roll:? whats next fringe:whistling:

Fringe is returning I believe.

Original Poster

What a shame - I loved that series well the 1st 11 eps anyway. I cant believe it just read up on it many thanks - I will not bother then.

Fringe is definitely returning :-) but yeah, flashforward is done...

You can watch them on [url]www.quickflicksnow.com[/url] They have about everything you want there

mrman007;8699045

You can watch them on [url]www.quickflicksnow.com[/url] They have about … You can watch them on [url]www.quickflicksnow.com[/url] They have about everything you want there

Love Fringe!!! Did you watch the end of the second series?? Love it. Can't wait for the third series

Banned

mrman007;8699052

Love Fringe!!! Did you watch the end of the second series?? Love it. … Love Fringe!!! Did you watch the end of the second series?? Love it. Can't wait for the third series

Was a little disappointed with the Fringe season finale myself. Was quite predictable and lacked the big pay off reveal that the first season finale had.

master_chief;8699104

Was a little disappointed with the Fringe season finale myself. Was quite … Was a little disappointed with the Fringe season finale myself. Was quite predictable and lacked the big pay off reveal that the first season finale had.

Still recon it's one of the most entertaining series on at the moment. Do you watch Supernatural? See the last episode? What did you recon?

Banned

mrman007;8699526

Still recon it's one of the most entertaining series on at the moment. Do … Still recon it's one of the most entertaining series on at the moment. Do you watch Supernatural? See the last episode? What did you recon?

Yeah I love Supernatural. Loved the finale, was a shame they didn't have a bigger budget. It was going to be the end of the show but they're doing another so it limited the finale a little from what they were intending but it's great to have more Sam and Dean next year :-D

master_chief;8699558

Yeah I love Supernatural. Loved the finale, was a shame they didn't have … Yeah I love Supernatural. Loved the finale, was a shame they didn't have a bigger budget. It was going to be the end of the show but they're doing another so it limited the finale a little from what they were intending but it's great to have more Sam and Dean next year :-D

Yep, Last season was excellent, Really happy it's back for another season, (maybe another after that they say ) Can't wait!!!! :-D Got nothing I look forward to watching at the moment, 24 is even over

Lost, 24 and Flashforward all finishing.
What are the TV stations doing?
I really like Flashforward - it is worth watching the reruns and of course the finale to come.
Just because its finishing does'nt mean it's not worth watching.

Banned

patience_1;8699746

Lost, 24 and Flashforward all finishing. What are the TV stations doing?I … Lost, 24 and Flashforward all finishing. What are the TV stations doing?I really like Flashforward - it is worth watching the reruns and of course the finale to come. Just because its finishing does'nt mean it's not worth watching.

Unless they manage to wrap the story up properly then it's a show without ending. I try and avoid any show in its first season incase it gets cancelled, saying that there have been a fair few to get cancelled in the second series that have irked me considerably.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710967
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247555
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769191
    4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18206624

See more discussions