Where can I watch Yesterdays Big Brother Eviction?

8 replies
Found 4th Jul 2009
Hey,

I want to watch last nights Eviction on my computer, especially the Sree Interview with Davina.

I WAS IN THE AUDIENCE! WHOOP WHOOP!

Can't find it anywhere, can anyone help? Doesn't seem to be on C4 website?

1. Misc
  2. Watch
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Watch
8 Comments

Original Poster

cuzzy;5662558

Channel 4 catchup... http://www.channel4.com/programmes/4od

Thanks. Although, as I stated in my OP, I can't find it on there at all? Only Big Mouth at 11.05pm.

highguyuk;5662568

Thanks. Although, as I stated in my OP, I can't find it on there at all? … Thanks. Although, as I stated in my OP, I can't find it on there at all? Only Big Mouth at 11.05pm.

They are all there... 7.15, 7.45 &11.05 click on friday 3rd then show all programmes. :thumbsup:

Edit.. it shows Thursdays show for some reason, try clicking on Saturday, shows Fridays

Original Poster

cuzzy;5662582

They are all there... 7.15, 7.45 &11.05 click on friday 3rd then show all … They are all there... 7.15, 7.45 &11.05 click on friday 3rd then show all programmes. :thumbsup:Edit.. it shows Thursdays show for some reason, try clicking on Saturday, shows Fridays

All it shows is Big Mouth, or BBLB. I'm after the actual show. 9am and 10.30pm Friday shows.

Hey, channel 4+1 is about to show the interview, just missed the 1st show, should be repeated 2moro lunch time channel 4

just checked 2moros show will be repeat of 2nights,

if you have virgin tv its on the catch up service on here

last year the main show was never online until 2 days later right pain in the bum

If you buy a bag of chips you will be able to read about it with the paper they are wrapped in.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition63685
    2. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines21
    3. Win a google pixel phone at Stylist1111
    4. win free cash32

See more discussions