Where can you buy an incipio feather case in the UK bar ebay?

I'm looking for a new case, I have a Case-Mate Full body armor on mine at the moment.

Looks kind of like a zagg but I want a more 'classy' case.

Does anyone have any good cases that I can buy online?

I'm swaying towards an Incipio one.

I have about £20 to spend.

--------------
New title

8 Comments

I like the iskin solo. I bought mine from an american company - APS pro store or something like that, they had a 10% off voucher online and were quite a bit cheaper than buying it from a UK store.
It fits really well, gives good bounce-proof coverage, and looks good.
If you want really hardcore coverage look at the skin revo2 as it has a removable hard face cover as well as silicone body for the back.

EDIT: It cost just under £20 and is really good, 3 friends with iphones have since bought the same. You can also get it in different colours and some with slight paterns (the iskin solo fx) - sounds wierd but google it, they look good.

Original Poster

Ooh they look pretty nice.

I'll keep them in mind

Banned

I've got a combination I'm happy with (having tried all sorts).

I have a Bodyguards Shield (like invisi, but with slightly less orange peel look), and the Belkin 'infrared' silicon sleeve.

Looks really good, and the belkin silicon is pretty thin, so not much extra bulk.

Belkin Sleeve from loads of places including carphone warehouse. Bodyguardz shield from expansys uk for a reasonable price (and you get 2 full body shields in case you screw one up!)

sena do a lot of cases, personally i prefer pouches as its easy to take out and doesnt look too ugly heres the link: senacases.com/Bra…ses

Original Poster

sarbjeet_;6139968

sena do a lot of cases, personally i prefer pouches as its easy to take … sena do a lot of cases, personally i prefer pouches as its easy to take out and doesnt look too ugly heres the link: http://www.senacases.com/Brands/Apple-iPhone-Cases

are sena legit?

t0mm;6140342

are sena legit?

yeh course they are a massive company, you can buy thier products direct from the apple uk, suprised you havent heard of them.:?

I have the Incipio feather case, black. Really nice case. It is one of, if not the slimmest case out there, and still offers a good amount of protection. Had mine on since day one, and love it. Got mine off ebay for around £12 i think. Got mine from fonetrading, came next day.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1826
    2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2494
    3. Cat Chat76734
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767394

See more discussions