Groups

Where can you buy Attack alarms online?

I have checked DX as i assumed they would have them but the don't.

Anyone have any ideas

11 Comments

]http//ww…om/

you want one of these

Original Poster

Alfonse;4003980

]http://www.no-contact.com/you want one of these

Thanks but i think she needs something a little smaller like one of the pocket ones.

Got mine from Lloyds Pharmacy, I have a spare one which you can have if you PM me your address I'll post it tomorrow.

Original Poster

choc1969;4004375

Got mine from Lloyds Pharmacy, I have a spare one which you can have if … Got mine from Lloyds Pharmacy, I have a spare one which you can have if you PM me your address I'll post it tomorrow.

Awww thanks choc that would be ace. Its just for piece of mind once you have posted it PM me the postage cost so i can at least give you that.

REDRANGER86;4004456

Awww thanks choc that would be ace. Its just for piece of mind once you … Awww thanks choc that would be ace. Its just for piece of mind once you have posted it PM me the postage cost so i can at least give you that.

ok, thanks,

it's not too heavy though but i'll take it out of the huge plastic packaging as it makes it bulky :thumbsup:

supermod

I was in WIlkinsons today & they had them. They were like those quite small lcd keyring torches, but were also a personal panic/attack alarm. They caught my eye & I was thinking of getting one.

You can get them from the Suzy Lamplugh Trust but they are a bit pricey though.....
    suzylamplugh.org/sto…rms

they also have a guide to personal alarms
    suzylamplugh.org/fil…pdf

Focalprice are a similar site to dealextreme and they have a couple of different ones - just search for alarm
    focalprice.com

REDRANGER86;4004456

Awww thanks choc that would be ace. Its just for piece of mind once you … Awww thanks choc that would be ace. Its just for piece of mind once you have posted it PM me the postage cost so i can at least give you that.

sent today, no worries about postage, it wasn't much :thumbsup:

nice that you were thinking of someone else's safety

try your local community police team - they often have them available for nowt

Original Poster

choc1969;4008008

sent today, no worries about postage, it wasn't much :thumbsup:nice that … sent today, no worries about postage, it wasn't much :thumbsup:nice that you were thinking of someone else's safety

Thanks so much its amazing. I have never heard something so loud.

It always amazes me how nice HUKDers are!

REDRANGER86;4038503

Thanks so much its amazing. I have never heard something so loud. It … Thanks so much its amazing. I have never heard something so loud. It always amazes me how nice HUKDers are!

no probs.......:)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. One for the mathmaticians2746
      2. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927380
      3. word association Game74044578
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767438

See more discussions