Where can you buy patisserie Valerie gift cards

Found 2nd May
I know you can get them online and pay a delivery charge, but are they sold in PV stores or at other retail outlets such as supermarkets
Community Updates
AskGift Card
12 Comments
Groupon. On offer now. £19.00

Pat. Val
Plus extra 20% off here... 20% off
Sorry I'm looking for a general gift card not a tea and cake voucher
bev15051 h, 21 m ago

Sorry I'm looking for a general gift card not a tea and cake voucher

Huh , you said Patisserie Valerie? Tea and cakes is what they do. Can you be more specific please?
mrty23 m ago

Huh , you said Patisserie Valerie? Tea and cakes is what they do. Can you …Huh , you said Patisserie Valerie? Tea and cakes is what they do. Can you be more specific please?

Don't think she's after a discount. She's after buying a gift card
I'm looking for a general gift card you can use against anything for the shop not a voucher for set afternoon tea and cake
psychobitchfromhell1 h, 9 m ago

Don't think she's after a discount. She's after buying a gift card

You can get E gift cards, or ones you print off yourself, but either way I don't think patisserie Valerie do anything other than food and drink. I've been many tines and not seen anything else.
How about these gift cards? Accepted everywhere....

33735871-zitfB.jpg
It appears not. Love2shop gift cards can be used in Patisserie Valerie (-:
mrty3 h, 24 m ago

You can get E gift cards, or ones you print off yourself, but either way I …You can get E gift cards, or ones you print off yourself, but either way I don't think patisserie Valerie do anything other than food and drink. I've been many tines and not seen anything else.

I've been once and it was rank. I think what she is saying is that she doesn't want a specific offer. She wants a gift card you can use against anything at any time.
psychobitchfromhell2 h, 6 m ago

I've been once and it was rank. I think what she is saying is that she …I've been once and it was rank. I think what she is saying is that she doesn't want a specific offer. She wants a gift card you can use against anything at any time.

OK, thanks. That makes sense now.
Your experience of it was 'rank'? I've been five times now, all to the same one, and each time it had been fantastic (apart from once when a fire alarm went off and they told us to ignore it. Though the one we go to is on the Cambridge services on the A1, and it was a fire alarm in the Macdonald's across the concourse,. They said it had gone off many times already. I kept an eye on the staff - if they ran, we were going to run faster).
, I guess it's the luck of the draw.
mrty3 h, 59 m ago

OK, thanks. That makes sense now.Your experience of it was 'rank'? I've …OK, thanks. That makes sense now.Your experience of it was 'rank'? I've been five times now, all to the same one, and each time it had been fantastic (apart from once when a fire alarm went off and they told us to ignore it. Though the one we go to is on the Cambridge services on the A1, and it was a fire alarm in the Macdonald's across the concourse,. They said it had gone off many times already. I kept an eye on the staff - if they ran, we were going to run faster)., I guess it's the luck of the draw.

It was crowded, not very clean and the cake tasted cheap and mass produced. Then again, it might just have been that branch on that day.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants