Groups

Where did...

my zavvi/cokezone thread go please?

answers on a postcard, preferably with an explanation.

ta.

11 Comments

It was member spammed.

use the contact us button, if you dont mind waiting a few thousand years

what was it about?

im interested in all coke zone threads. if you were offering to give away your points, i would be happy to take them :-)

Original Poster

bazzaric;7478756

It was member spammed.

Plonkers.

I'll start one about the snow instead then, or JFK. About the only topics folk seem to talk about these days.:roll:

Original Poster

ilovepink;7478775

use the contact us button, if you dont mind waiting a few thousand years

:w00t:. nah but ta anyway dude.

Banned

colin i spammed it, as had already been said those threads arent allowed, you can swap your points, vouchers, but you cannot do it auction style, i should have posted in thread 1st then spammed, but someone had obviously spammed it before me

Original Poster

s_paul;7478783

what was it about?im interested in all coke zone threads. if you were … what was it about?im interested in all coke zone threads. if you were offering to give away your points, i would be happy to take them :-)

No mate - i've got a zavvi discount voucher that i was auctioning/swapping for a few points just for a laugh. Some seem to have found it either offensive or they couldn't understand the English in which it was lovingly written.

Original Poster

sassie;7478818

colin i spammed it, as had already been said those threads arent allowed, … colin i spammed it, as had already been said those threads arent allowed, you can swap your points, vouchers, but you cannot do it auction style, i should have posted in thread 1st then spammed, but someone had obviously spammed it before me

So I need to put it in FS/FT or folk or whatever it's called these days and officially offer it as a "swap/trade":?

Boolooks to that. I'll keep it. Ta for letting me know anyway dude.

Banned

karaokecolin;7478851

So I need to put it in FS/FT or folk or whatever it's called these days … So I need to put it in FS/FT or folk or whatever it's called these days and officially offer it as a "swap/trade":?Boolooks to that. I'll keep it. Ta for letting me know anyway dude.

no you can pout it in misc as its a swap and no money is changing hands, but you cannot auction style it

Original Poster

sassie;7478873

no you can pout it in misc as its a swap and no money is changing hands, … no you can pout it in misc as its a swap and no money is changing hands, but you cannot auction style it

Do u wanna swap for it then Sass?

Go on - what you got - you know you want to......:w00t:

Banned

karaokecolin;7478951

Do u wanna swap for it then Sass?Go on - what you got - you know you want … Do u wanna swap for it then Sass?Go on - what you got - you know you want to......:w00t:

lol - got nowt worth having hun :oops:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7311389
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767509
      3. GIVEAWAY - Clear out of duplicate CD Keys from Humble Bundle I have yet to …55
      4. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4691428

See more discussions