Groups

where did he get the idea from!!!!!

A professional footballer is launching a website aimed at helping fellow players avoid being ripped off or getting bad service.

Middlesbrough defender Andrew Taylor came up with the idea after being dissatisfied with a company that installed an audio system in his home.

Platinum Players will feature companies that offer "luxury lifestyle products" - from cars and gadgets to hotels and restaurants - which have been vetted and deemed "trustworthy" for the stars.

There are also jewellers, financial advisers and lawyers - most of whom have been used by the left-back, or recommended to him by other players.

The UK's 4,000 professional footballers will be sent log-in details for the invitation-only site.

Mr Taylor, 23, has funded the project from his own wages, and will earn income from listing fees and advertising charges paid by the companies it features.

news.bbc.co.uk/1/h…stm

34 Comments

[COLOR="Red"]I got my invite today.

Good idea.

I've sent a text to Andy and said I'll buy him a beer when I next see him.[/COLOR]

The JFK;5986749

[COLOR="Red"]I got my invite today. Good idea.[/COLOR]

I was just about to say!

This would do you well after getting ripped off on those polos the other day.

The JFK;5986749

[COLOR="Red"]I got my invite today. Good idea.I've sent a text to Andy … [COLOR="Red"]I got my invite today. Good idea.I've sent a text to Andy and said I'll buy him a beer when I next see him.[/COLOR]

Will you be 18 by then :whistling:

I think I just accidentally bit into a lemon.:x

"The UK's 4,000 professional footballers will be sent log-in details for the invitation-only site."

Thought you were semi pro?

i wonder if his boss will use it, to trade him!

PhearFactor;5986753

I was just about to say!This would do you well after getting ripped off … I was just about to say!This would do you well after getting ripped off on those polos the other day.

[COLOR="Red"]I didn't get ripped off. They're limited edition polos so they cost more.[/COLOR]

Monkeybumcheeks;5986754

Will you be 18 by then :whistling:

[COLOR="Red"]I still get served even though I'm only 17.

I'll probs see Andy when I get back from holiday.[/COLOR]

Banned

rep given to the first person to spot the typo :whistling:

jonb2412;5986764

"The UK's 4,000 professional footballers will be sent log-in details for … "The UK's 4,000 professional footballers will be sent log-in details for the invitation-only site."Thought you were semi pro?

[COLOR="Red"]I am but I have many contacts.[/COLOR]

GMN360;5986774

Middlesborough?

Banned

The JFK;5986775

[COLOR="Red"]I am but I have many contacts.[/COLOR]

yellow pages i'd be lost without it :-D

The JFK;5986771

[COLOR="Red"]I didn't get ripped off. They're limited edition polos so … [COLOR="Red"]I didn't get ripped off. They're limited edition polos so they cost more.[/COLOR]

Sorry man, I thought someone had found them on the internet for less.

Banned

jonb2412;5986780

Middlesborough?

no on the fancy website i meant :thumbsup:

got till 2pm before i point it out

PhearFactor;5986784

Sorry man, I thought someone had found them on the internet for less.

[COLOR="red"]
    Nah, they found some L&S polos for about £40 each but they wern't the same ones that I bought. :thumbsup:[/COLOR]

Original Poster

GMN360;5986774

:thinking::thinking:

thought at first platinum but nooooo??

well most prob is as platignum fits better literally to what he is doing

The JFK;5986792

[COLOR="red"]Nah, they found some L&S polos for about £40 each but they … [COLOR="red"]Nah, they found some L&S polos for about £40 each but they wern't the same ones that I bought. :thumbsup:[/COLOR]

People like that should be shot, misleading information and all that :thumbsup:

GMN360;5986785

no on the fancy website i meant :thumbsup:got till 2pm before i point it … no on the fancy website i meant :thumbsup:got till 2pm before i point it out

[COLOR="Red"]"Forgotten you password?"

I'll hit Andy a text and tell him to change it.:thumbsup:[/COLOR]

PhearFactor;5986798

People like that should be shot, misleading information and all that … People like that should be shot, misleading information and all that :thumbsup:

[COLOR="Red"]^^You know, dawg^^[/COLOR]

Banned

The JFK;5986800

[COLOR="Red"]"Forgotten you password?"I'll hit Andy a text and tell him … [COLOR="Red"]"Forgotten you password?"I'll hit Andy a text and tell him to change it.:thumbsup:[/COLOR]

also click on forgotten you password and it say's you email address , tell him next time your waking up from your rohypnol induced coma :thumbsup:

: preceeding speech?

The JFK;5986800

[COLOR="Red"]"Forgotten you password?"I'll hit Andy a text and tell him … [COLOR="Red"]"Forgotten you password?"I'll hit Andy a text and tell him to change it.:thumbsup:[/COLOR]

I love this kid.

GMN.... come on..its after 2.. I want to go to sleep... but I gotta know...arghhhhhh!!! :?

The JFK;5986806

[COLOR="Red"]^^You know, dawg^^[/COLOR]

Im known to be right about judgement on ppl and i can safely say

You have no friends or life.

But hey someones gotta be a loser :thumbsup:

Original Poster

jonb2412;5986849

GMN.... come on..its after 2.. I want to go to sleep... but I gotta … GMN.... come on..its after 2.. I want to go to sleep... but I gotta know...arghhhhhh!!! :?

+1
    same here except i have 6 teenagers camping in garden (not gypsies:p) - good job i have nice neighbours

Original Poster

[SIZE="2"]'GMN360:
    no on the fancy website i meant

got till 2pm before i point it out
    "Forgotten you password?"'

I'll hit Andy a text and tell him to change it.[/SIZE]

i lose - wasnt taking any notice of you posts - :thumbsup:

i will also rep - well deserved

holly100;5986873

GMN360:no on the fancy website i meantgot till 2pm before i point it … GMN360:no on the fancy website i meantgot till 2pm before i point it out"Forgotten you password?"I'll hit Andy a text and tell him to change it.i lose - wasnt taking any notice of you posts - :thumbsup:i will also rep - well deserved

DIDN'T LOOK AT THAT ONE>>>only the BBC one..ouch :oops:

Original Poster

jonb2412;5986887

DIDN'T LOOK AT THAT ONE>>>only the BBC one..ouch :oops:

:-D

i'm off into garden to watch for perseud meteors - kids keep coming in telling me when they see one :thumbsup:

The JFK;5986800

[COLOR="red"]
    I hit Andy a text this morning and he has changed the spelling mistake.

JFK = serious influence.[/COLOR]

The JFK;5991090

[COLOR="red"]I hit Andy a text this morning and he has changed the … [COLOR="red"]I hit Andy a text this morning and he has changed the spelling mistake.JFK = serious influence.[/COLOR]

Still says "You Email" when you click forgotten password.

PhearFactor;5991107

Still says "You Email" when you click forgotten password.

[COLOR="Red"]Oh OK.

I didn't notice that before.

I'll hit Andy another text and tell him to change it.:thumbsup:

He owes me big time. [/COLOR]

The JFK;5991180

[COLOR="Red"]Oh OK.I didn't notice that before.[/COLOR]

Neither did I, I just noticed GMN360 mentioned it in post #22.

The JFK;5986749

[COLOR="Red"]I wish I could play football.[/COLOR]

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Online order Packaging - Share your best or worst1931
      2. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…2460
      3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17846375
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767298

See more discussions