Groups
    EXPIRED

Where did it go !!!

Why did my thank you thread get deleted ??

20 Comments

Banned

it was member spammed

people h4tin brah.

Original Poster

black gerbil1;2978910

people h4tin brah.

Typical....all you get on this place is hating!!

round 2 lol

Original Poster

sassie;2978908

it was member spammed

Out of order cos other thank you threads dont get spammed!!

scotland88;2978916

I may be wrong but I believe thank you threads would fall under the same category as congratulations threads and are unnecessary.

Banned

scotland88;2978916

This one has expired!!! :thinking:

Mods. Please ban the person who did this. It makes a mockery of the trust you place in people.

scotland88;2978916

Don't argue with people, it serves no purpose. just simply ask a mod to return it.

Spitefully spamming threads is not tolerated.

Banned

scotland88;2978916

use the contact us form to ask for it to be reinstated then, although i do believe mods work through spammed threads and reinstate those they feel need reinstating

Banned

guv;2978926

This one has expired!!! :thinking:Mods. Please ban the person who did … This one has expired!!! :thinking:Mods. Please ban the person who did this. It makes a mockery of the trust you place in people.

i expired it

guv;2978926

This one has expired!!! :thinking:Mods. Please ban the person who did … This one has expired!!! :thinking:Mods. Please ban the person who did this. It makes a mockery of the trust you place in people.

expired on purpose guv??? ;-)

Banned

sassie;2978934

i expired it

LOL.... Ban Sassie!!! :-D

Banned

guv;2978943

i answered the question, it was member spammed, that is what they wanted to know

Original Poster

sassie;2978934

i expired it

bellabonkers;2978939

expired on purpose guv??? ;-)

this is classed as trolling expiring threads just cos you dont like the person REAL MATURE

guv;2978943

sassie you bbeeeeeeach :whistling:

Original Poster

guv;2978926

i dont know if banning will even do anything cos as soon as this PERSON or PEOPLE get back the same thing will just happen again!

Banned

scotland88;2978950

this is classed as trolling expiring threads just cos you dont like the … this is classed as trolling expiring threads just cos you dont like the person REAL MATURE

i have told you why i expired it, it seems its your posts are the immature ones

scotland88;2978950

this is classed as trolling expiring threads just cos you dont like the … this is classed as trolling expiring threads just cos you dont like the person REAL MATURE

I think you completely misunderstand me there scotland. If a thread is expired it means it can NOT be spammed so will NOT disapear!

Finally a by-product of a Black gerbil thread :-D

Admin

Locked.

If you need to know why a thread has been removed, please use the contact us form.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764389
    2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846241
    3. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?78
    4. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48210861

See more discussions