Groups

Where did my post go ?

Hi i posted a deal that went hot today ,it was for air wick luminair but iv just come back on and found its gone ?,and can't find it with search or if i look back at my posts

Anyone know were it might be or why its gone

5 Comments

Admin

It's here: hotukdeals.com/ite…9p/

It looks like members have expired the deal as the price seems to have increased.

If you switch on "include expired" (top left) you should be able to see it

Original Poster

Thank you thought i was going mad but got to say not happy with it as i was there today and they were still 99p so cant understand why someone expired it ?

Original Poster

nikkib123;3295081

They were £3.99 in my local one honeyakon - I was looking at them the … They were £3.99 in my local one honeyakon - I was looking at them the other day.Good deal though if you are getting them for 99p (good deal for you anyway ha)

Well i bought two more ,just wish id kept receipt?, but hey i got a good deal like you said lol

Original Poster

juliet_bravo;3294949

It's here: … It's here: http://hotukdeals.com/item/258615/air-wick-lumin-air-trail-pack-99p/It looks like members have expired the deal as the price seems to have increased.If you switch on "include expired" (top left) you should be able to see it

i did the switch on expired but it still dont show in searches lol i truly think im going mad:oops: lol

Original Poster

nikkib123;3295134

I believe you babe - they have probably mis-priced at your local store - … I believe you babe - they have probably mis-priced at your local store - good for you - quids in :thumbsup:

Thank you :).
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
      2. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211

See more discussions