Where did the 02 £5 cash back every goal scored sim, post go?

4 replies
Found 3rd Jun 2010
It seems to have vanished from HUKD, after being scorching hot. Why has it been removed?

4 Comments

Its moved from hottest of the day as...er....it was yesterdays deal. Slide the tab along to "last 3 days" and it is sitting there @ no2, shortly to be no1 I should think

Original Poster

This is a set up! When i posted my message, It was not in the 3 days, week, or all time! I also posted a comment, which vanished out of my recent comments, and I even searched it and it never came up. Since i posted it,, its back like magic! When i typed in the exact same words into the search bar, again its magically re-appeared! HUKD Administrators are messing with my head!!!!!!!

PennysMakePounds;8751939

This is a set up! When i posted my message, It was not in the 3 days, … This is a set up! When i posted my message, It was not in the 3 days, week, or all time! I also posted a comment, which vanished out of my recent comments, and I even searched it and it never came up. Since i posted it,, its back like magic! When i typed in the exact same words into the search bar, again its magically re-appeared! HUKD Administrators are messing with my head!!!!!!!

Possibly someone from scotland spammed it then :roll: and the mods reinstated. Thats the only way a deal can be removed from your 10 most recent.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. arome therapy diffusers23
    2. Best place to get Euro's... this Wednesday?914
    3. Netflix Family - Anyone got any places going?40
    4. Best/cheapest music service66

See more discussions