Groups

Where did the Acer Misco £252 laptop deal go to?

I think I'm losing it. Saw a deal here today for a Misco Acer laptop which came to around £252 including a £50 cashback from Misco. It was a long thread with a lot of discussion around the quidco part of the deal. Now I can't find the thead. Tried various searches to no avail.

Anybody able to point me in the right direction?

7 Comments

Benjimoron;2955717

http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/241420/acer-travelmate-5720-notebook-intel/

Too late it's OOS now. :x

Original Poster

Thanks for that. I'm presuming that because the deals expired thats why I cound find it?

dinglebert;2955739

Thanks for that. I'm presuming that because the deals expired thats why … Thanks for that. I'm presuming that because the deals expired thats why I cound find it?

Don't think that matters you should still be able to find expired posts. The main reason is that the search facility on HUKD is the worst I've ever come across.

dinglebert;2955739

Thanks for that. I'm presuming that because the deals expired thats why … Thanks for that. I'm presuming that because the deals expired thats why I cound find it?

You've probably got expired turned off, I think you click show tools, then include expired.

You may need to do this again is you do a search.

Tried various searches to no avail.

Yeah, sounds like you don't have expired turned on.

emmajk42;2955812

Yeah, sounds like you don't have expired turned on.

Now I didn't know that either..cheers:-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …83142
      2. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1111
      3. Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.2748
      4. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)2125

See more discussions