Groups

WHERE DID THE ADD GO FOR GREATDIGITALART

I saw an add for greatdigitalart ,with such crazy prices,why has it been removed.

Here is one of the silly prices
    Philips - 42PFL5603D - 42" LCD TV - 1080p (FullHD)
    CODE: 42PFL5603D/10

Philips

Price: £26.96

7 Comments

erm doesnt your example say it all!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^ :w00t:

This site here???

greatdigitalart.com/ind…290

Wouldn't touch with a bargepole

Registrant: anna shreve 4286 loma azteca court el paso, Texas 79934 … Registrant: anna shreve 4286 loma azteca court el paso, Texas 79934 United States Domain Name: GREATDIGITALART.COM Created on: 03-Nov-09 Expires on: 03-Nov-10 Last Updated on: 03-Nov-09 Administrative Contact: shreve, anna 4286 loma azteca court el paso, Texas 79934 United States (915) 822-2042 Fax -- Technical Contact: shreve, anna 4286 loma azteca court el paso, Texas 79934 United States (915) 822-2042 Fax -- Domain servers in listed order: NS15.DOMAINCONTROL.COM NS16.DOMAINCONTROL.COM

supermod

The deal was removed as their website is based in Texas & does not meet HUKD merchant criteria. The Deal Poster was informed via PM at the time it was removed.

I can't see how this company could be offering such great deals. According to Websiteoutlook.com, websiteoutlook.com/www…com, they're worth a grand total of $167.90. I actually thought I'd misread the valuation and my brain inserted a 'm' at the end. But no, they're broke and if we all keep away then we won't be joining them!

They look like they're going to be the next 4gamersbygamers.com

It'll all end in tears for some, I'm sure.

The website [url]www.greatdigitalart.com[/url] is a phishing web site, the registered owner Anna Shreve, does not exist, the Elpaso Texas telephone number and address both belong to a family by the name of Bone, who have never heard of anna shreve or greatdigitalart untill they started receiving nasty phonecalls from all over the world.
    The current isp hosting this site, is [url]www.godaddy.com[/url], who I have informed of all of these details and asked them to stop hosting this site immediately, I have also informed the fbi joint taskforce who are charged with dealing with internet fraud. I sent all details of this case to whois.com and asked them to update there listings as well. please, if you have used this site, cancel your card now, as it may not be hit today or even next month, but your private details that you submited on the web site during registration and you credit card details will have been sold to some one some where. Thank you.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17866382
      2. word association Game74044544
      3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2468
      4. Spotify Family Premium share721

See more discussions