EXPIRED

Where did the BNP post go?

as above

14 Comments

Banned

Deported.

Banned

ive messaged a mod about it.

sad really, but good in that it highlights the point the thread was making in the first place. some very pathetic individuals on this forum - and not the ones posting in the thread.

Original Poster

FilthAndFurry;5329058

Deported.

:giggle:

FilthAndFurry;5329058

Deported.

+1:w00t:

mods got a bit touchy I guess!

Banned

ms2005;5329118

mods got a bit touchy I guess!

I'd be surprised - its probably just some nutters.

The actual content of the thread was some of the most thought provoking and adult you'd find on misc

Well, since Vibeone said he'd keep asking the mods to return it if it was spammed, I suppose we'll see soon enough if the mods think it is worth being put back.

Banned

Liddle ol' me;5329159

Well, since Vibeone said he'd keep asking the mods to return it if it was … Well, since Vibeone said he'd keep asking the mods to return it if it was spammed, I suppose we'll see soon enough if the mods think it is worth being put back.

Already on the case Liddle, and I'm sure you can't wait

was this pro/anti or neutral?

vibeone;5329142

I'd be surprised - its probably just some nutters.The actual content of … I'd be surprised - its probably just some nutters.The actual content of the thread was some of the most thought provoking and adult you'd find on misc

Did you see the BNP in Doncaster town centre last weekend vibeone? It was hilarious. The BNP were handing out fliers and stuff and some protesters set up a stall next to them saying don't vote for the racist BNP and all this stuff. I was walking past with my brother in law and his black wife and mixed race kids. There was nearly blood when they gave his 4 year old daughter a leaflet!

Banned

harlzter;5329180

was this pro/anti or neutral?

neutral.

Although there have been pro and anti other parties on here, so technically I could have been 'pro'

Banned

donnydude;5329184

Did you see the BNP in Doncaster town centre last weekend vibeone? It was … Did you see the BNP in Doncaster town centre last weekend vibeone? It was hilarious. The BNP were handing out fliers and stuff and some protesters set up a stall next to them saying don't vote for the racist BNP and all this stuff. I was walking past with my brother in law and his black wife and mixed race kids. There was nearly blood when they gave his 4 year old daughter a leaflet!

LOLz. Nah I wasn't in donny, but I saw a VERY similar sounding thing kick off in Lincoln!

I just think the BNP make themselves a laughing stock themselves - especially the stuff on have i got news for you.

But however pathetic they are - I am sick to death of the people who end up being just as bad as them by resorting to threats, silly protests and seeingly a want to destroy/ban the BNP.

Its all just silly.

But I still kinda wish I was in donny to see it!

Other thread back: hotukdeals.com/ite…190

I woke up this morning feeling a bit off colour.

So I got up and joined the BNP.

:-D

Where did the BNP post go?

Is it straight in the bin with the rest of the junk mail??

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
    2. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211

See more discussions