Groups

where did the thread go for the hmv play and charge kit please

i ordered yesterday said in stock just checked on website and its now says deleted item on front page but i havent had an email stating anything .so im not sure wether i will or wont get one

18 Comments

Not sure must of been spammed?

Yeah seems to have dissapeared

but checked HMV`s site, its not available anymore

hmv.com/hmv…199

Xbox 360 Accessory - Official Play & Charge Kit Item deleted - we are trying to obtain this item from alternate sources Your Order Date - 28/08/2009 GAMES 4.99 2 9.98 Cancel item

Thats what mine says in the order history.

Adam2050;6153035

Xbox 360 Accessory - Official Play & Charge Kit Item deleted - we are … Xbox 360 Accessory - Official Play & Charge Kit Item deleted - we are trying to obtain this item from alternate sources Your Order Date - 28/08/2009 GAMES 4.99 2 9.98 Cancel item Thats what mine says in the order history.

Oh dear that doesnt sound good, Hope you get it!

same here at my item status:

Item deleted - we are trying to obtain this item from alternate sources

I'm starting to think it was some lame ruse to get us to order from them

http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/5442/hmv.jpg

You just forgot to mention that you were going to report them for false advertising in another post here
    Do you have any ideas of what I could threaten them with because I still have the 'we'll try to get it from an alternate source' ?
    That's a lie because they already have stocks available at £12.99
    Tips would be apreciated
    Thanks

"trying to obtain this item from alternate sources"?! They had a ton in Stockton and Teesside Park at the weekend, but they were selling them 2 for £30(!!)

Wonder why they don't try obtaining from their own stores?!

As I say I told them I was considering going to trading standards and reporting them for false advertising as they clearly had them in stock, they suddenly had one in stock for me at £4.99.

Dont ;let them get away with taking the p*** !

Mines been dispatched now

Mine too. Im suprised they have honoured it.

Just saw this bumped. So has mine. Happy days.

And mine... guess they had to 'get a manager' in to sort it out :-)

PossiblyKevin;6196978

And mine... guess they had to 'get a manager' in to sort it out :-)

Who knows all good. Has the forum post been returned, if not do you know who the OP was so I can leave some Rep?

I believe it was robot1000, having just scanned through a rather large RSS feed output :-)

mine turned up today, good times, although the one i ordered from the hut on the assumption that it wouldn't turn up arrived today too!

Banned

i recieved mine in the morning today. hope everyone who orderd recieved theres. play and charge kit is white and its official product
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211
      3. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?2235
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917265

See more discussions